4

"Stay? Beyoncé I Have A Job And So Do You" Omari Said.

"My Mother Is Dying, I Need To Stay With Her As Long As I Can"

"Your Talking About Staying Here For The Six Months? Like Do You Hear Yourself?" He Asked.

"Omari You Can Leave And Go Back Home But Ava And I Are Staying Here"

"Ava Has School-"

"This Is My Mother And I Don't Know Why Your Ass Speaking Up Now, You Haven't Said Two Words To Anybody Except Alan" I Snapped.

He Let Out A Sigh "You Know Why I Haven't Said Anything"

"You Could've Acted Like You Cared Damnit" I Said.

He Licked His Lips "I'm Not Staying Here In This Shitty Town, You Need To Just Tell Your Family What's Up...And Ava" He Said Walking Out The Room To See Jay.

"Sorry I Was About To Knock" Jay Said. Omari Looked At Me Then Left, Jay Walked In Closing The Door.

"You Wanna Go To Fat Boyz?" Jay Asked.

"Oh My God I Haven't Been There Since High School" I Smiled Weakly.

"I Know, That Was Our Hang Out Spot. I Thought With Everything Going On You Need To Get Out This House"

"All That Fattening Food" I Said Poking Out My Bottom Lip.

"You Know Where All Your Food Goes" He Smirked.

I Threw A Pillow At Him, He Knew How I Felt About My Body. I've Always Felt Insecure About It Because Well I Feel Like I Have Too Much Ass And Thighs.

He Laughed Leaving Out The Room So I Quickly Got Dressed, Curling My Hair And Doing My Make Up, Afterwards I Grabbed My Céline Purse And My Phone Heading Downstairs. I Seen Omari On The Couch Drinking A Beer, I Ignored Him.

Ava Was At Solange's Sleeping Over, I Was Happy That She Could Hang Out With Her Cousins. I Didn't See My Mom And As For My Father He Was Still Nowhere In Sight.

"Damn We Just Eating Ribs Not Going To Gala" Jay Joked.

"What You Mean? I Look Cute" I Said Playfully Rolling My Eyes.

"You Look Aight But You Hella Overdressed" Jay Said I Flicked Him Off And He Continued To Laugh.

"Uh Lets Go-"

"Where You Going?" Omari Asked Keeping His Eyes On The Television Screen.

"Somewhere You Not" I Said Leaving Out The Door.
****
"So On A More Serious Note...What's Up With You And Ol Dude?" Jay Asked. I Knew He Was Talking About Omari.

"What About You And Noelle She Kicked You Out Of The House?" I Asked Taking My Fry Inside My Mouth Eating It Right Away.

He Chuckled "Yeah Over Shit That Never Happened"

"Will Never Happen" I Said.

"It's Like That" He Said Looking At Me Shocked Touching His Chest Making Me Giggle.

"Boy Byeeee, Why Is She So Jealous? It Makes Her Look Weak" I Said.

He Shrugged "I Guess It's Just Because Your A Woman"

"Well Has There Been Infidelity Before?"

"Hell No, Noelle Is A Sweet Girl-"