11

"I'm Sorry" I Said Looking Into His Eyes, He Was Rubbing My Back Up And Down For Comfort.

"It's Not Your Fault Bey..."

"This Is My Second Child With You And- I-...I Keep Losing Your Babies" I Said Softly Slowly Rising Up.

"I Know And Like I Said It's Not Your Fault, Baby" He Said.

"Jay" I Said.

"Sorry"

I Released From His Embrace. "I Think You Should Go Before Omari Gets Back"

"Why? That Nigga Clearly Don't Care About What We Got Going On, You Told Him About The Baby?"

"No, And I Regret Him Finding Out In The Damn First Place" I Said.

"I Mean You Gotta Tell Hi-"

"Mommy, We're Going To See Grandma" I Heard Ava's Voice.

"Shit" I Said.

"What?" He Asked.

I Opened My Bedroom Door Seeing Ava Walking Up With A Confused Face "Hey Mommy...Hey Jay" She Said.

"Hey Lady Bug, How Was School?" He Asked Rubbing Her Head.

"Pretty Cool, Are You Going To See Grandma Too?"

"Of Course" He Said.

"Go Hit The Shower Before We Leave" I Said.

"Okay Bye Jay" She Smiled Going To Her Room. Omari Walked Up And Walked Straight Past Us.

"Hello To You Too" I Said Rolling My Eyes.

I Heard The Door Slam "Is He Going To The Hospital?"

"No, Just Me And Ava, You Wanna Tag Along?" I Asked.

"Wasn't You Just Kicking My Ass Out?"

"Do You Want To Or Not?" I Asked Raising My Eyebrow.

"Yeah" He Said. "That's What I Thought" I Mumbled Going Into The Master Bedroom To Get Ready, I Ignored Omari But All He Did Was Was Yell And Talk About How I'm Disrespecting Him And How Ava Feels. So I Quickly Got Ready Leaving The Bedroom To See Jay And Ava Coloring Together In The Living Room.

I Looked Down And Licked My Lips "Uh Come On Guys" I Said.

"Mommy, Jay's Left Handed Just Like Me!" Ava Said.

"Yup We Used To Call Him Lefty Back In High School" I Said.

"I Didn't Know Lil Mama Was Left Handed" Jay Chuckled As They Cleaned Up Their Papers And Crayons.

"I've Been Left Handed For Eight Years Now, What About You?"Ava Asked Making Us Laugh.

"Look At What We Drew" Jay Said As They Picked Up Their Papers. It Was Two Drawings, One That Jay Did With Ava's Name In Block Letters And One That Ava Drew With Him And Her. It Was So Cute.

"Those Are Beautiful" I Smiled Softly.

"Mommy Are You Okay?" Ava Asked. I Nodded "Yeah Baby, Let's Put These On The Fridge And Go See Grandma" I Said.

"Okay!" Ava Said.
****
"Mommy Can We Play Outside?" Ava Asked.

"If Jazmine Is Out There With Y'all That's Fine" I Replied. She Smiled Running Off, The Past Few Weeks My Mother Was Turning Out To Be Steady Enough To Come Home So We Threw A Family Party To Welcome Her Home But Of Course, Sadly, We Had To Have An At-Home Nurse To Help Her Out A Bit And Of Course She's Mad About It.

I Smiled Looking At Family Actually Fellowshipping, I Had My Drink In One Hand Standing Up Against The Wall.

"Why You Acting All Shy Fo?" I Heard. I Rolled My Eyes Knowing It Was Jay.