15

We Watched Ava Go Into Her Room So I Turned To Solange. "Really Solange...How Are You?" I Asked.

"I-...I Don't Know" She Said Softly.

"Do You Need Anything? For The Boys Or For You?" I Asked.

"We're Good, Alan Things Got Sent Over To His Parents And I'm Mostly Done Packing" She Said. Solange Wasn't Able To Hold Down The House On Her Own So She Sold It And Decided To Move In With Daniel Which I Think Was The Dumbest Shit She Could Ever Do But Solange Was In Love And Blind When It Came To Daniel. I Was More Worried About The Boys Because They Didn't Need To Be Around Daniel.

"Are You Sure You Want To Put The Boys In That Environment?" I Asked.

"Bey They'll Be Living In A Bigger House Then Before And Won't Have To Worry About Anything"

"What You Mean?" I Asked.

She Looked Down "Do You Have Any Tea?"

"Solange"

"Alan's Career Wasn't As Big...The Clients He Was Bringing Into His Agency Weren't Doing Good In The Industry At All. Which Was Making His Name Look Bad. As For My Career You Know I Lost My Studio And Was Freelancing From My Own House...Things Were Really Going Downhill For Us. I Mean A Few Celebrities Reached Out To Me Letting Me Know They Can Help Me In Any Way But I Didn't Want To Be A Charity Case" She Explained.

"Solange Did You At Least Tell Mama?" I Asked.

"When I Was Going To...We Found About Her Sickness"

"Well If You Want The Boys To Live With Me Until You Get Back On Your Feet That's Fine" I Said.

"My Boys Need Me And Jalen Needs His Father"

"How Are They?" I Asked.

"They're Okay...I Don't Think They Realized What Happened. I Don't Think They Processed It"

"Awww My Poor Babies" I Said.

"I Want To Thank You For Everything...With What's Been Going On Between Us I Would've Never Thought You'll Drop Everything And Come To My Rescue"

"You're My Sister, I Have To Be There For You No Matter What" I Said.

"I'm Sorry Beyoncé...I Was Really Nasty. I Was Mostly Jealous Of You And Envied Your Life. Mama Told Us All How Extremely Good You Were Doing All The Time"

"My Life Really Wasn't All That Solange...Omari And I Were Never In Love. He Stuck Around Because I Was A Confused Parent That Needed To Look Like I Had It All Together, And It Worked Because Ava Looked Like His Child" I Said.

"I Had An Idea But You Always Denied It" She Said Causing Us To Laugh.

I Heard A Knock "Your Expecting Someone?" She Asked.

"Not That I Know Of" I Said Getting Up To Answer It To See Jay.

"Hey, Can We Talk Please?" I Turned To Look At Solange Then Back At Him.

"Hold On" I Said To Solange Then Stepped Outside Closing The Door Behind Me.

"What The Hell You Doing Here Unannounced" I Whispered.

"What You Mean? I Do It All The Time...And Why You Not Letting Me In" He Said Twisting Up His Face.

"What Do You Want Jay" I Spat.

"Look I Came To Apologize About The Other Day, Noelle And I Just Got Into A Huge Argument And I Just Found Out She's A Fucking Bitch"

"What Happened?" I Asked With A Worried Look.