Crush

—JUNGKOOK'S POV—
It had been a few days since I met Y/N now... and I couldn't stop thinking about her. I get so nervous around girls, even Lian na sometimes, but with Y/N it was just so... simple. Easy. Natural.

Why wouldn't she get out of my head though? She kept on sticking to my mind. I sighed and shook my head.

"Jungkook? JUNGKOOK!" I jumped at the sound of Hobi-hyung's voice. I looked towards him. "Jimin asked you a question..." He told me.

"Oh... sorry..." I mumbled, turning towards Jimin.

"I was just wondering what's up with you and Y/N? I've noticed you around her a lot and you don't seem to be as nervous with her compared to other girls." He was smirking.

"She's just a friend, Jimin." I sighed. A knowing grin came over his face.

"But you wish she was more?"

"I don't... I don't know... Jimin... how did you know that you liked Lian na?" I asked him cautiously.

Jimin and the others grinned at my question. "Well, little bunny. Let me tell you a little story..."

—Y/N POV—
You were walking in school when you thought of Jungkook again. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" You yelled aloud by accident. Everyone in the area stared at you and you quickened your steps hastily.

Lian na appeared out of seemingly nowhere, causing you to stop short.

"Oh sorry. Hi Y/N!" She said, moving beside you. You laughed. She was so clumsy.

"Hey, Lian na...?" You asked.

"Mmmm?" She hummed.

"How was it that... you... you knew you liked Jimin?" You asked her. She smiled sweetly.

"Why? You like someone?" She asked you. You nodded and blushed.

Lian na took you arm and led you over to a tree. You sat under it.

"Well..." her eyes grew distant. "I was thinking about him one night when I thought, why is this guy in my head? I was just studying!" A smile parted her lips. The thing about Lian na, was that she smiled with her whole face, and it caused you to smile too.

"I would start to feel jealous if he was around other girls for too long and when he hugged me... I felt so safe and secure in his arms, so warm, like... I never wanted to leave. I love hugs but... with Jimin it was just... different..." she snapped back into reality.

"There was a lot, actually. I just sort of... knew. And then Jimin apparently had felt the same way for a while. He asked me to go out with him and we were both so nervous, stumbling over our words, but in the end I said yes." She told you.

"Oh..." you said. "What if... this person... is too shy to... you know... be around many other girls...?" You asked, and Lian na's face lit up.

"Oh I've seen you around Jungkook. You definitely love him." She said, smiling to herself.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" You shouted.

Lian na held a finger to her lips and leaned against the tree trunk, closing her eyes. "I see things. I'm very observant." She told you.

You sighed. "Thanks Lian na!" You said, standing up. She opened her eyes and looked at you.

"Where are you going?" She asked. You smiled sheepishly.

"To see if Jungkook wants to study tonight." You told her. Lian na laughed and stood up, brushing off her butt.

"I'll come then, I haven't seen Jimin since... oh wait... I saw him last period." She said thoughtfully. You laughed and grabbed her hand.

"You're so forgetful! Come on!"

JIMIN'S POV—
"So you're telling me, that you knew because- Oh, hi Y/N!" Jungkook said.

I looked behind us. Lian na was standing there too. I smiled and stood up, hugging her. She hugged me back and I kissed her lips gently before pulling away. She blushed. Why is she so cute?

Y/N and Jungkook were talking about studying. "What's up with them?" I asked, my arms still around Lian na. She smiled and mouthed

Y/N likes Jungkook

My eyes widened slightly in shock. Wow. He likes her, too! Now her eyes widened slightly.

"Yeah, I'd love to study tonight! Your house?" Jungkook asked.

"Sounds good then. Straight after school or...?"

"Yeah that works for me." Y/N smiled and walked away. Lian na hugged me and then told me she'd see me next period, before going after her.

I watched her walk away, wishing she could have stayed a little longer...

—NEXT PERIOD—

Y/N POV—
I sat down in Maths and took out my textbooks, glaring at them.

"Glaring at the Maths won't get the work done." Jungkook told you, sitting next to you. You smiled and then turned to him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." He said

"Is it called a crush because that's how If feels when you get rejected?"
His face fell a slight bit.

"Uhm... I guess... why? Someone reject you or something?" You shook your head violently.

"Oh no, no, no. I was just wondering." Did he just... relax? "I don't get rejected." You told him cheekily.

"Well obviously you're scared that you will if you're asking." He told you, jabbing your arm with a pencil lightly. You grinned.

"Actually... I've never been rejected because I've never asked." Jungkook chuckled. Then his expression turned serious.

"Hey, Y/N... I needed to ask you something, actually..." he told you.

"Yes?" You asked him.

"Uhm... will you-"

Some students walked in, cutting him off and he looked down at his open Maths book again, shy as ever.

What did he want to ask though?

————————————————————————————————————————AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys, I hope you liked that chapter. I'll update when I can. (AKA my friend and I are writing ff for each other and I refuse to update until she does 😝.)😉
I love you all~~
————————————————————————————————————————

)😉I love you all~~————————————————————————————————————————