Do you love me?

You we're getting ready for your date with Jungkook. You put on black ripped skinny jeans and a plain blue T-shirt. You tucked it in and then spent a while doing your hair. You couldn't do much to it, as you had a pixie cut, but you just continuously comes it through until it was practically SHINING.

Then you did a little bit of makeup that didn't require you to actually know what you were doing (simple things like blush and lipstick and not eyeliner, mascara, and highlighter.)

After an hour, you were pacing back and forth in your room. I should have called Lian na. I should have called Lian na. I should have called Lian na. You thought to yourself as you paced back and forth, back and forth. She's been on a lot of dates with Jimin. She's know what to do... you were worrying now. Did you look good enough?

Just when you were about to get changed into a different outfit, the doorbell rang. Shoot. You thought.

Palms sweating, you walked up to the front door. You were home alone so no one else could answer it. You wiped your hands on your jeans and opened the door, smiling.

Jungkook was standing there, holding a bouquet of flowers and wearing blue cuffed jeans and a back T-shirt. The opposite to you! You both realised this and began to laugh.

Then Jungkook handed you the bouquet, smiling. You smiled and took it out of his hands, thanking him. Then Jungkook took your hand and told you that where you were going was a surprise. You smiled at that and you both began to walk.

After only 3 minutes or so of walking, you both reached a park. How on earth have I never been here? You thought to yourself. Smiling, Jungkook took your hand and interlocked your fingers.

Smiling shyly, he took you to a picnic set up in the park. "Jungkookah this is beautiful!" You gushed. He went tomato red.

After hours of eating and laughing and talking were lying on the grass, holding each other's hand as the sun began to set.

Your head was reading on his shoulder and he had his free arm around your waist. Everything felt perfect, WAS perfect.

Suddenly, Jungkook sat up. You looked at him, confused.

"Y/N, do you love me?" Jungkook asked. Yes. You thought. But that's not what came out of your mouth.

"Love is such an overused word." SH**! WHAT WAS WRING WITH YOU?! Your head turned to Jungkook. Shoot. Oh god. Oh no...

He was looking away from you intently. You but your bottom lip, feeling HORRIBLE!

"N-No. Jungkookah... I-I didn't mean-"

"Whatever." Jungkook stood up and walked away. You jumped up and grabbed his wrist. Jungkook flinched and turned to you, eyebrows raised. You gulped.

"I'm so sorry! That came out wrong!" You told him. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Then say it. Say it right here." He demanded. You opened your mouth.

"I... I... I love... I..." Why the fu** couldn't you say it?! Three refining words! Three simple words.

You began to cry and ran away, saying sorry over and over again through your tears. Jungkook looked heartbroken behind you.

—THAT NIGHT—
You lay on your bed wide awake, still mentally cussing yourself over and over again as you cried and cried and cried onto your pillow. You bit your bottom lip and turned onto your back, your eyes were dry and your face red and puffy from crying.

Why on earth? Why were you so stupid?! But that wasn't the real question here.

The real question was...

How can something so strong, so sure, be so... confusing?

————————————————————————————————————————AUTHOR'S NOTE: guys I am super sorry for the horrible chapter. I had writer's block and had no fresh ideas. Please help me by listing any ideas you might have for future chapters. I might even give one of my readers a shoutout in the next chapter. 😉

I purple you all. 💜💜
————————————————————————————————————————

 💜💜————————————————————————————————————————