0%

It was the day of the dance. Happy as you were that there was a two-week break before you had to come back, you were also upset. There was no one helping you to put on makeup and pick out a necklace.

You put on the light blue, knee-length dress and twirled, it lifted a bit as you twirled, making it look like a  princess dress. Lian na looked like a princess you thought glumly. She looked beautiful. But now no one could see it... you applied lipstick just like Lian na had shown you.

Then you textedJungkook

YOU: I'm ready

JUNGKOOK: Cool, I' just waiting outside. ;)

YOU: Is Jimin coming??

JUNGKOOK: No, he's spending the  night in the hospital  with Lian na

YOU: Oh...

You walked outside to find Jungkook and the others standing outside of a black limo. You walked over to them and the driver offered to take pictures as your parents were out.

The others all had dates, and after taking a few couple pictures each, you all took a group photo.

Then you all thanked the driver and got into the limo.

While you were driving, you could tell that you were all thinking about Lian na, except for the other's dates, they were tugging on their arms, trying to get them to notice them. You rolled your eyes.

They should be more considerate. You thought news had spread pretty quickly of Lian na being in the coma.

Everyone that she was supposed to be tutoring had to be assigned to the second smartest girl in Lian na's year level (The oldest year).

You looked out the window and felt Jungkook's arm around your shoulders. You leaned closer to him.

All you could think about was Lian na. That pastel purple dress she had, the one that reached her ankles at the back and went just past her knee at the front. The material for the skirt part a silky smooth one, with cotton for the top part. The top part also had sequins on it.

It was one of those dresses that didn't just suit anyone, but it suited Lian na really well.

The way that she was going to do her hair. She was going to straighten it ad part it down the middle (her part was on the right side of her head) and wear a flower crown. She had given you cat ears for this occasion, which you were wearing now. They were golden and had butterflies outlining the ear part.

Jungkook was careful not to stab himself with the cat ears.

When you all arrived, you got out.

Jungkook looked over and asked if you were okay. All you could really do was shrug.

You didn't really know yourself.

"It just hurts." You told him. Jungkook nodded.

"I know." He said gently.

You got the feeling that there was something that he wasn't telling you, but you didn't want to assume that.

Maybe I just feel that way because I miss Lian na. You thought to yourself.

Jungkook kissed your cheek, making you blush. Then he held your hand and interlocked your fingers, smiling at you.

You blushed.

I'll do my best not to think about Lian na tonight, even if it's just for Jungkook. You decided, taking a deep breath and nodding towards Jungkook, signaling that you were ready.

Well... ready probably wasn't the right word, but you were as ready as you could be, give the circumstances.

You and Jungkook walked hand-in-hand towards the school when Jungkook's phone began to ring.

"Hello? Yeah, she's right here... Uh huh... Okay." He hung up and took your hand.

"Where are we going?" You asked him. Jungkook smirked.

"You'll see." He told you.

You were confused, but let him lead you around the back of the school.

You stood there in shock, mouth hanging open. No way.

"L-Lian na?" You asked, eyes watering with happy tears.

————————————————————————————————————————AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys, I'm really hoping that you liked that chapter. If you're wondering, you can blame JungkooksBowtie  for the cliffhanger, given her last chapter of the ff she is writing for me. But please don't be mean to her guys, go and show her love! She really is super sweet and a wonderful person!

I purple you all 💜💜
————————————————————————————————————————

I purple you all 💜💜————————————————————————————————————————