Wish

--Y/N POV--

"Lian na?" You asked.

Lian na stood there, Jimin's arm wrapped around her waist in support as she stood there, smiling. She looked as beautiful as you remembered, flower crown and all. Jimin was wearing the outfit he had planned, and yes, he looked very handsome (Not as handsome as Jungkook though, you thought.) But Lian na looked drop-dead gorgeous despite the fact that there was a scar running down her entire left arm, and a small mark on her cheek.

She was very pale, too, but that was normal for her.

Your brain was trying to process what exactly was going on.

When you began working again, you ran up and hugged her gently. "LIAN NA!" You shouted. She winced, but then also wrapped her arms around you. "Oh my god." You were sobbing now. Lian na patted your back weaky.

You pulled back and cupped your face in her hands. "When? How? How?" You asked. Lian na smiled her whole body smile and it made you smile, too.

"I don't know, the last thing I remember is Jimin's hand brushing my arm." She told you.

"Oh..." You whispered softly, turning to Jimin.

"Well apparently, the doctors couldn't figure out why she wasn't waking up, so tonight I began to talk to her, asking her to wake up. Because my voice is familiar and she trusts me..." Jimin trailed off and you nodded.

"It was like waking her from a trance." You finished quietly.

"Exactly," Jimin said. Then he sighed. "Wehave to go back tomorrow for a check-up, though."

Lian na turned her head towards Jimin's shoulder. "Are you okay?" You asked her.

She looked up at you and nodded, smiling. But only her mouth was smiling, and you frowned. It was forced. Still absolutely beautiful, but forced.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around your waist and kissed the top of your head, you blushed.

"Should we go in now?" Jungkook asked. You all nodded.

So with Jungkook's arm around your waist, and Jimin's subtly supporting Lian na, you walked into the hall.

As soon as you entered, the others rushed over, hugging and greeting Lian na and asking the same question that you had, how? And again, Jimin answered quite calmly.

Soon enough, you were all dancing. You and Jungkook had no particular style whatsoever and were probably making complete fools of yourselves, but you didn't really care.

After a while, a slow dance came on and the entire mood changed. Jungkook smiled and pulled you close. Your stomach flipped and you rested your head on his chest as you two swayed gently back and forth together.

Halfway through the song, you felt Jungkook's hand under your chin, lifting your face up to his. You both looked deep into each other's eyes, the love you felt for each other reflected equally in both of your eyes.

He began to lean in and you felt your heart thump against your chest, a frantic bird trapped in a cage way too small.

Your lips met his and you slid your hands around his neck as your eyes fluttered closed. His hands were still holding your waist. Your lips moved together in perfect sync.

Who knew a kiss could be so perfect?

I wish for every day to be this beautiful

————————————————————————————————————————

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys!! I really hope you liked this chapter, appologies on it being so short though, I'm just kinda stressed at the moment!

I purple you all! 💜💜
————————————————————————————————————————

I purple you all! 💜💜————————————————————————————————————————