Tutor

—LIAN NA'S HOUSE—
Y/N POV—
"I just don't get it!" You cried, throwing your hands up in the air from frustration.

"Hey, it's alright." Lian na told you in a soothing voice. You were so annoyed because even Jungkook was understanding at this point but you weren't.

Lian na looked at the worksheet that she had printed off for you.

"Okay, so see here how it says X-4+2= 6?" Lian na asked you.

"Yeah..." you mumbled, still stuck on the third question after half an hour.

"Well, all you need to do is..." Lian na crossed out the two and wrote -2 on the other side so it looked like this:

X-4=6-2

"Okay, so you have to take stuff away so that you can get the answer to X, yeah?" Lian na asked. You nodded. "Well, you see, you always have to keep the equation balanced, so since you took the 2 away from that side, and it was +2, you now have to take away 2 to keep it balanced."

"Ohhhh." You said.

"So 6-2?" Lian na asked. You hated that you had to think about that.

"4...?"

"Exactly!" The good thing about Lian ma was that she was always so enthusiastic about it. She made you feel really good about getting an answer right, no matter what it was.

"So now, to get X." She told you. You smiled and nodded. Lian na then crossed out the 4 and made the equation look like this:

X=4+4

"4+4?" Lian na asked. You thought for a second.

"8...?" You asked hesitantly.

"Yes!" Lian na said, then she wrote this on your sheet:

X=8

"See?" She asked.

"Oh my god I get it now!" You gasped. Lian na gave you a high five.

Then she checked the time. "Okay, try and complete half that sheet by next week, okay?" She asked. Both you and Jungkook nodded.

"And just call me if either of you need help." Again, you both nodded.

You both stood up, thanked Lian na, and left.

—NEXT DAY—
You rolled over on your side as sun seeped through your window. At least it's Saturday. You thought.

You sighed and got up and did your morning routine.

Then you walked to your room and sat in front of a canvas, sketching a random drawing. When you were done you dropped your pencil, your mouth also dropping open.

Did you just- you did...

You just drew Jungkook...

————————————————————————————————————————AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am so so sorry you guys that this chapter was so short but I had no ideas! I'll try harder next time. 😔 Again, I'm so sorry. But I still hope that you enjoyed it!!

 But I still hope that you enjoyed it!!————————————————————————————————————————