Studying

—YN POV—
You pulled out the Maths books from your bag. Jungkook crinkled his nose from beside you.

"Maths? Really?" He asked. You laughed.

"Problem?" You asked. Jungkook sighed and shook his head, pouting. "Cute." You said. His cheeks went pink.

You pulled out some pens and pencils and you both began to work on the questions.

JUNGKOOK'S POV—
I couldn't stop looking at her... I needed to... I really did... but she was so beautiful, concentrating so much on her Maths...

I couldn't leave it any longer. I needed to ask her now...

"Uhm... Y/N?" I asked. She turned to me, then looked annoyed.

"Jungkook..." she sighed. "We've been over this five times... the gradient of the-"

"No. It's something else..." I said.

"The equation for 'X'?" She asked. I laughed.

"No... Y-Y/N..." I said. She suddenly was giving me full attention. "Uhm... a-about what I was saying in class earlier?"

"Yeah?" She asked me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I blurted out. She looked shocked for a second and I regretted it. But then she threw her arms around my neck.

"Oh my god YES!" She squealed. I hugged her back.

"I'm so glad you said yes." I told her. She looked up at me.

"Are you kidding me? I'm so happy you asked!" She told me. I grinned.

Y/N POV—
"I'm hungry, what about you?" you asked him. Jungkook nodded and you both walked downstairs to find some food.

You found some popcorn, soft drink, and also grabbed a couple of apples because your mum was nagging at you about "healthy brain food" or something.

Once you had your snacks, you went upstairs and opened the popcorn and poured the drinks. Then you both sat down and started studying again. It was easier now that the awkwardness obviously there from Jungkook's nerves was lifted.

When you had finished studying, you both stood up and stretched. Jungkook stuffed his books back into his bag and you hugged each other goodbye at the door.

"I'll uh... see you tomorrow." Jungkook told you.

"Yeah. Can't wait." You told him, smiling. Jungkook smiled back.

"Our friends are going to freak out, aren't they?" He asked you.

You nodded. "We're both the maknaes. The babies... of course they will. Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Good point." He sighed and then leaned down and kissed your cheek, causing you to blush. "Bye then, Y/N." He said, squeezing your hands gently.

"Bye bye Jungkook." You said. He turned and walked down the steps of your house and you closed the door behind him, leaning your back against it.

Oh
My
God!!!

You thought.

"Oh, my baby Y/N has a boyfriend!!" Your mum said, rushing into the room and jumping up and down.

"Mum... stop..." you said, blushing. Your mum giggled like a little girl.

"I'm sorry... I'm just super excited!!" She told you, cupping your face in her hands. Your cheeks burned pink.

"Okay, I'll let you go now." She said, walking away. You walked into your room, blushing.

Why does she have to make such a big deal of it though?! You thought.

You cleared up your desk of all of the books and things when you found that he had left a bracelet...

It was a simple silver design with three words carved into it. You squinted at the tiny lettering.

Love you Y/N

You knew that you were NOT supposed to see that. It was probably a surprise for your birthday, as it was next week. "I'll sneak it into his bag tomorrow." You mumbled to yourself, as you placed it carefully in a pouch and then into your bag.

Then you got ready for bed. Before going to sleep, you texted Jungkook goodnight.

-Night Jungkookie💜

-Night, beautiful 💖💖

You blushed and licked your phone.

Then you turned over and fell asleep.

————————————————————————————————————————AUTHORS NOTE: any future ideas? Please comment them here if there are. I really hope you liked that chapter and if you are still here thank you so much!!! I love you all 💖

 I really hope you liked that chapter and if you are still here thank you so much!!! I love you all 💖————————————————————————————————————————