The Last Breath

TWO YEARS LATER

"Jungkookah, where are you taking me?" You asked, giggling.

"You'll see." He told you softly.

Eventually, he removed his hands from your eyes. "Lian na Jimin!" You shouted, running up to them. You hadn't seen them in so long because they had decided to study abroad together. Lian na hugged you and you hugged her back.

"Omg, I'm even taller than you now!" You teased. She had always been so short.

"YA! Stop that!" She scolded, hitting your arm. You laughed.

"Sorry, sorry. Jimin, hi!!" You said, hugging him. He hugged you back and then turned to Jungkook and they poked their tongues out at each other before hugging. You would never understand boys...

"Where are we?" You asked, looking around the unfamiliar neighborhood.

"Well..." Jimin and Lian na exchanged a glance before looking back at you. "We got a house together!" They said, excited.

"What? No way!" You exclaimed. They nodded.

"Come on!" Lian na said, grabbing your hand and dragging you somewhere.

Eventually, she stopped in front of a two-story house that had a gorgeous glass balcony and a white exterior. The garden was absolutely stunning, with roses and Lian na's favorite flowers, narcissuses. You gaped at it.

"No freaking way... this is your house?" You asked them.

"Well we worked a lot in the spare time we had from breaks in college and then we made enough money together to buy and furnish this house, with extra to pay for food and everything that we need. Once we finish our college education, we have a good feeling that we'll be able to get the jobs that we want." Liaan na told you.

"I'm so proud of you guys," Jungkook told them both.

"Me too!" You said, waving your hand in the air. Everybody laughed.

"The others are inside," Jimin said, wrapping his arm around Lian na's waist.

Awwww. You thought.

Someone's warm and soft hand entangled with yours and together you and Jungkook walked into the house.

In the lounge room, you greeted the others. They mostly had girlfriends by now except for a couple of them and Namjoon and his girlfriend were getting married in a few weeks, you were so excited for both of them.

You and Jungkooksat down together and chatted with the others. It was a warm day so Lian na brought out cool drinks and ice creams for everyone.

You were eating your ice cream when Jungkook said your name. You turned to him and he smeared ice cream on your nose, laughing.

Your eyes widened and you hit his chest. "YA! You brat!" You hissed at him. The others began laughing at you two.

"Awww, the maknaes are so cute~" Hoseok said.

You buried your head in Jungkook's jacket and h chuckled, holding you close to him.

When you decided that it was safe to come out, you peeked under his warm jacket just to make sure and then sat up.

"We should do something like this." He told you, nudging you.

"What?" You asked.

"Like... go abroad to study for one and a quarter years, get a job while we're over here and work hard and then come back and buy a nice house." He told you. This made you blush.

"O-Oh... yeah. It would be nice, wouldn't it?" You asked him. Jungkook nodded and kissed your cheek.

You wanted to stay with him until you uttered the last breath.

———————————————————————————————————————— AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys, I apologise for the last chapter being so short. And yes, this is the last chapter. I want to thank each and every one of you for making it this far. You guys are amazing and I really hope that you did enjoy this fan fiction. Thank you!

I purple you all~
Stay beautiful!
💜
————————————————————————————————————————

I purple you all~Stay beautiful!💜————————————————————————————————————————