Heartbreak

You cried yourself to sleep that night, while Jungkook lied awake the entire night on his back, silently wishing that he wouldn't hurt for very long.

It felt like you had stabbed him and now there was a gaping hole where his heart should be. His bottom lip trembled and he hugged himself. He felt cold. But not on the outside.

LIAN NA POV—
I thought it went well. I really had. That was until I recurved a call the next morning...

"Y/N! Hi!" I greeted happily.

"Why couldn't I do it, Lian na? Why couldn't I say it?!" Y/N wailed, causing me to be shocked.

"What? What couldn't you say?!" I asked.

"I couldn't tell Jungkookah that I love him and I don't know why!" I suddenly understood.

"Y/N... that can happen if... if you're not ready to say those words just yet. Even if you are completely sure that you feel that way, words can be hard to say..." I told her softly. She broke into tears.

"I bet he hates me now!"

"He doesn't hate-"

"YOU DIDN'T SEE HIM." I jumped at the venom in her voice.

"I... I'll get J-Jimin to t-y'all to him then..." I suggested, still recovering from the way she just spoke to me.

"Fine." She hung up. What did I do?!

—Y/N POV—
You threw my phone across the room and buried your face in your pillow. Why did I snap at Lian na like that?! You wondered, mentally slapping yourself.

Everything was falling to shreds and it's your eyes, it was your fault.

What's wrong with me?!

"Y/N time for dinner!" Your mother called. You groaned and dragged your feet downstairs. At least it was Saturday, so you still had tomorrow until you had to face the music...

"Y/N darling what happened?!" Your mother gasped when she saw your face, probably red and blotchy as you had been crying most of the day.

"Stuff." You said. Seeing how much you didn't want to talk about it, your mum just nodded and you sat down.

You stared at your food. You LOVED food. But right now you didn't feel like it.  You pushed the food around with a fork, your mum and dad watching you.

"Hey why aren't you eating?" Your brother asked.

You just got up and walked off, leaving your family staring at you in shock.

Why? Why why why? You felt like your heart was literally broken. You swallowed back more tears, not wanting to cry. Why why why?

————————————————————————————————————————AUTHORS NOTE: GUYS I STILL HAVE WRITERS BLOCK SJABSNSNSNNS. I am so so so so so sorry!!!!! I'll try harder next time. I am soooooo sorry!!!!! 😩 I've just been so caught up in mentally putting all my effort into school that when I come Back to this story, I just can't think!! Again, supperrrrrr sorry!!

I purple you all. 💜💜
————————————————————————————————————————

 💜💜————————————————————————————————————————