Either You Do This Or I'll Tell Finn What You Did To Me

After the match had finished Bayley ran backstage after Aaron. She ran through the hallways screaming Aaron's name, Aaron stopped walking at turned to face her.

Aaron- What do you want?

Bayley- How are you...

Aaron- Alive?

Bayley Nodded 

Aaron- Well after you tried to get rid of me, the doctors came in and saved me. Looks like your attempt to get rid off me didn't work and now I'm back I'm going make yours and Finn's life a living hell. 

Bayley- Look leave Finn out of this 

Aaron- Why? Why should I leave your precious Husband out of this?

Bayley- Because.... Because he doesn't deserve shit from you 

Aaron- That not the real reason thought is it?

Bayley- Yes it is 

Aaron- He doesn't know about you trying to kill me does he 

Bayley- He....Finn....

Aaron- You never told him, did you?

Bayley- No, But he doesn't need to know 

Aaron- Oh well he does, he needs to know his wife is a potential murderer 

Bayley- Aaron Please I'm begging you not to tell him. I'll get you a title match, I'll get Caitlin a women title match.

Aaron- Bayley, Stop I'll agree not to tell Finn if.....

Bayley- If what?

Aaron- If You Spend a night alone with me, I won't tell Finn

Bayley- But I can't do that to Finn 

Aaron- Then he'll be finding out about you did to me he said as he began to walk away 

Bayley- Wait....I'll do it 

Aaron- Great meet me at my room tomorrow night. Dress Sexy 

The Next Night

Bayley had left The room Finn and her where sharing at 9pm she told Finn that she was going on a Girl night out with Sasha.

 When Bayley arrived at Aaron's room she took some deep breathes in and out before she knocked on door. The door quickly open and stood in the doorway was  Aaron.

Aaron-Hey Bayley you look rather sexy in that outfit 

Bayley- Hey 

Bayley gave a half smiled at Aaron before walking into his room before hearing the door close She stood there before she felt Aaron lips on her neck. He ran his hands the way down and lightly traced the outline of her wide hips with his hands.

Aaron- Hey,I want what you promised me 

He grabbed her and kissed her wildly. His lips were warm and soft against hers. Their lips moved in unison before his tongue darted out and pushed against her lips.

His tongue gently brushed across hers as his other hand got a full cup of her other cheek. He scooped her up and carried her off to the nearest wall. He easily had her pinned as his hips began grinding and rolling over hers.

Suddenly Bayley used all her strength to push Aaron away from her, Aaron looked at her before trying to go back in to kiss her but Bayley pushed him away again.

Bayley- Stop

Aaron- What the hell 

Bayley- I Can't do this 

Aaron- Either You Do This Or I'll Tell Finn What You Did To Me, Your Choice 

Bayley- I....I'll

Aaron- Spend the night with me 

Bayley Nodded 

Aaron- Well your gonna have to but some work in now to turn me on. Why don't we go upstairs he said holding her hand 

Bayley- Fine 

As soon as they got into Aaron's Bedroom he started kissing Bayley before back her up against the wall they continue kissing until Aaron roughly grabs Bayley wrist and pins her to the wall. All of a sudden Aaron slung her onto the bed like a piece of discarded clothing. 

Aaron- Strip now

Bayley followed his order and stripped out of her mesh dress

Aaron- Now lose the Bra and thong

Bayley removed her bra and thong,  As Aaron admired Bayley's naked body with lust

Aaron- On the bed. Now

Bayley felt Aaron slightly shove her towards the bed, She lay down on her back before Aaron starts crawling across the bed to reach her. He pull down his black boxers and pull out his hard cock. He pulls Bayley toward him before pushing her down to meet his rock hard member.

Aaron- Open your Mouth now

Bayley-Aaron Please

Aaron- Do It NOW 

Bayley obeys his orders and opens her mouth, Aaron then shoves himself into her mouth, As She start sucking and bobbing her head up and down his member making him groan her name and pull on her hair. Bayley Stopped Sucking Aaron Manhood and looked up to him.

Aaron- I didn't tell you to stop 

Bayley- Aaron please 

 Aaron grabbed her hair roughly he began to fuck her little mouth before sliding his other hand down into her delicate Flower and began pinching her clit as he fucked her mouth, her scream bringing him over the edge once more, and his white liquid squirted into her mouth.

Aaron- Swallow every drop

She did as she was told and swallowed every drop of his liquid, He pulled out her mouth and climbed onto the bed before pushing her down on her back before positioning himself on top of her. Aaron pulled her to meet him face to face before kissing her whilst running his hand through her hair.

Aaron- Ride Me 

Bayley- Okay she said with the tone of her voice laced with fear 

Bayley climbed on top of Aaron she took hold of his massive manhood and guided it to her entrance. She slowly lowered herself on to him until she's fully inside him.

Aaron-Oh, fuck.. Bayley.

She starts to rides his big cock fast, Bayley put her two arms in each side of his head to steady herself. Aaron cupped her breast and lick them occasionally, She continue to thrust as she know he is close to his release. Suddenly Aaron Flipped them over before he slammed into her making her cry out in pain.

Aaron raised her hips off the bed so he could penetrate her harder and faster, Finally after a few moments Aaron reached his climax, screaming her name. Aaron slumped against Bayley's naked figure. Before Aaron  got up of the bed and started to redress himself, he glanced over at Bayley.

 Aaron-Get Dressed and Get out of my room, I'll Let you know when I want to have another night with you 

Bayley- Wait, What??? You said if I spent tonight with you that you wouldn't tell Finn 

Aaron- I'm won't as long a you keep me happy if you know what I meant 

Bayley- That wasn't the Plan  

Aaron- Well it is now. Now Hurry up and get out of my room.

Bayley sat up on the bed and looked at herself in the mirror facing the bed, what she saw haunted her she didn't see the normal happy go lucky Bayley but instead she said a broken Bayley, Deep down Bayley knew she couldn't keep this going with Aaron but at the same time she didn't want Finn knowing about what she tried to do to Aaron. 

What Will Happen Next???? Will Bayley continue to obey Aaron's Orders???? Will Bayley Crack and tell Finn or Will Finn find out another way and how will he React??? Until Next Time xxx