I'm Not Leaving Without You

The Next Day

Bayley, Finn and Evie-May arrive home, As Finn grabs the stuff out of the back of the car, Bayley unhooks the Baby car carrier and carrys Evie- May inside. As the Couple walk inside with their newborn daughter little do they know, Aaron is in the house waiting for them to return home. 

Finn- Hey I'm going go pick up Coby in a-

Bayley- Finn, Finn 

Bayley walks out of the kitchen to see Finn slump to the floor motionless and Aaron towering over him. 

Aaron- Hello Bayley

Bayley- What Have You Done? she said running to Finn 

Aaron- Not so fast he said as he raise a gun to Bayley holding them at gunpoint 

Bayley- Please What do you want?

Aaron- I want you and Our newborn daughter 

Bayley- Ok fine I'll come with you just let me check on Finn

Aaron- No we need to go now he said grabbing Bayley by her arm 

He takes Bayley and her newborn baby putting them into the car with Caitlin before they drive off. Finn comes too and quickly realises Aaron has taken Bayley and their newborn baby, Finn races out of the house and sees the car driving off and he gives chase following Aaron and Caitlin calling the cops along the way.

Finn pulls up at the old house Aaron has taken Bayley and Evie-May too. He watches as Bayley is walked into the house while being held at gunpoint. 

Finn get out of the car and tries to find a way into the house all of a sudden he come across a window and sees Aaron Shouting at Bayley Before snatching Evie-May away from her and punching Bayley to the floor.

 Finn begins boiling with anger watching Aaron holding his little baby, Finn sees a baseball bat by the door, He grabs it and sneaks into the house and waits for Aaron places the Evie down in the cot. Finn sees his opportunity and strikes Aaron across the head 

Finn- Bayley Grab Evie and Run

But before Bayley can get to Evie-May, Caitlin gets to the cot first grabbing Evie-May and  holding her in her arms delusionally saying that Evie-May is hers and Finn's,  Bayley snaps wanting to protect Evie-May and lunges at Caitlin grabbing Evie-May from Caitlin before punching her unconscious.

Aaron Comes too and See what Bayley has done to Caitlin before seeing Finn run up to Bayley and Evie-May embracing them both in his arms. Aaron Blood begins to boil seeing that Finn has beaten him again but this time Aaron wasn't going to let Finn win. 

Aaron gets to his feet before running at Finn before lungeing at him stabbing him in the stomach Bayley screams as Finn begins holding his stomach before fighting with Aaron

Finn- BAYLEY RUN

Bayley- NO I'M NOT LEAVING YOU 

As the two are fighting Aaron stabs Finn again this time in the hip and Finn stumbles but grabs Aaron hand and the fight over the knife. Suddenly Aaron and Finn freeze Before they both fall to the ground.

Bayley Rushes over to Finn seeing that Finn has fatally stabbed Aaron in the chest who is laying on the cold ground dead. Suddenly the police and Paramedics come in, the police arrest Caitlin while Aaron is place in to a body bag and carried out. The Paramedics quickly assess Finn who's still awake but losing a lot of blood.

Paramedic- We need to move him now 

Finn is quickly place into an ambulance with Bayley and Evie-May and rushed to hospital as his life hang in the balance.

Aaron is Dead !!!! What Will Happen Next??? Will Finn Die Or Survive????? Will Caitlin seek Revenge for Aaron Death???? How Will Bayley Cope with what has happen???? Until Next Time xxx