"#Philinda One Bed Only" challenge 😏

Sooooo... I found this on Tumblr, and I'm so excited that the Philinda challenges are making a comeback, and I'm going to participate in this! 

   I have two friends who i hope will see this and bless the Fangirls with this own works! Hey, AnayaForever , AoSsuperfan , Cavalry_mayy , M_IsFor_MelindaMay , and itslemoi , I hope you join!

-------------------------------

    "Sharing one bed" is a classic trope for the very good reason that it is AMAZING! It gives you every opportunity for fluff, flirting and any other sort of fun!

    Phil and Melinda sharing a bed for warmth?Phil and Melinda sharing a bed because it's the only free one?Phil and Melinda sharing a bed because they're undercover as a married couple?

    The possibilities are ENDLESS!

    So I challenge EVERYONE who wants to participate to write/draw/edit and post a fanfic/artwork/gif/video/whatever you have until the 23th of December.

    If you participate, please tag #philinda one bed only if you share on Tumblr and add your work to the over on AO3!

    Lets make this holiday season extra cozy!
And let the sharing begin!

    Please reblog and like to spread the word!

    ---------------------------------

    I've already started on a fanart, and am planning others. I've drafted a fic too, just to let you know. But I can't wait! This'll be so fun!