Chapter 4: Unravelling the truth ..

I stand motionless, my lip quivers

You lived there? How did i not see you there, ever?

I saw you though..

You did? i turned to him looking him straight in the eye. He comes closer pushing me up against the pillar , his hand takes the strand of hair out of my face and puts it back in place behind my ear.

I've always had the urge to talk to you but i was so shy.. His face inches closer as his eyes stare into my soul. I havent  noticed the outline of his eyes had a golden lining that curved in silver and complimented the green just right with little blue creases.

Your uhm.. Not shy now... I stumble as he anchors his arm against the pillar still inching forward his mouth centimetres away from mine..

Your amazing you know that? My lips are brushed as he teases me with that little smile but he doesn't break the stare.

Your dangerous.. You're clouding my thoughts

He turns his head the other way around..

Your my distraction..

His hand slides down my back again pulling me closer as my breath is taken away.. His lips fit perfectly in mine, i taste marshmallows i say laughing as he kisses me ceaselessly. The kiss deepens as i go forward moving my lips hungrily to the beat .. He picks me up pushing my back more against the wall as his kisses trail along my jaw and into my neck.

Stop , stop i giggle

Your ticking me Noah i can't take it..

He chuckles a little and kisses me one more time.

Come.. We really need to talk he said.

The atmosphere here was amazingly warm.. With Noah tugging me by my hand it just got warmer.

Gray ?

Hemmings?

How is it that you make me go crazy.. He turned around walking backwards.

I'm just me i say with a frown i don't know how i do it..

He leads me to a meadow, the grass fairly long but he laid flat on his back, his black skinny jeans stretched out with only the white tips of his sneakers visible in the darkness. So he pulled me down on his chest as my one leg wraps around his with my head on his chest as i listen to his heart beating..

Whens your birthday i ask eventually

13th of July yours?

31st, July is my month!! I say laughing as he tickled me

Stop, stop , stop!! I say kissing him..

He crutches over me as his lips are going at mine softly..

Its indescribable how good he kisses.

Why are we here? I ask as he kisses me again

I like this place, it's like apart of me now..

I look at my phone and see its 12 : 04 pm

Shit! I need to get home..

Just a little longer he said as his tongue enters my mouth without permission but even then i granted him access.

His hand slides slowly from my neck down my chest onto my waist. Bringing me closer as it slides down further. I breath heavily ..What is wrong with you!! I say to myself..

His hand slides down the outside of my leg wrapping the one around his waist as his hand swiftly slides up and down it..

I stop kissing him, this is dangerous..

He kisses me once little softer and backs up as he helps me up.

He takes me home as i open the door.

Thanks for tonight i say.

He just stands there looking at me.

It was amazing Gray .. We should do it again sometime ..

Yeah we should

he walked to open his door as the dark blue shirt he wore caught in the broken wood as he bumped into it .. He just closed the door and i closed mine.

My mom was asleep on her bed by her laptop.. She's always working.. i closed her laptop and padded off to my room.

My stuff came in while i was out so my mom rearranged my room.. It was perfect

I invited Noah on My Face and he immediately accepted. Also i invited him on BlueQuickMessanger and he also accepted.. Then i looked at the clock and it was 1:03 PM

Ugg time to sleep and then my phone blew up with a  BlueQuickMessanger tone.. It was Noah..