Chapter 6: intense situations are self inflicting

He left at 5 sadly.. My mother never came home and that was fine with me. I made myself food and watched paper view. B messaged me at 8 asking if she could come over ..
The conversation on the phone catching my eye more than the person on tv trying to tame an onion..

Is it alright Grey??

Yeah im sure its cool...  my mom said she's working late , so yeah its perfect :)

See you soon..

She came packed with a sleeping bag and all.. Standing with her pinky pie pajamas and sheepy pillow.

Whaoh? Was all i could get out cause she asked to come over not sleep over but HEY i liked this!! Now i know what it means to "come over".

This place is sooooo cute!!

Thank you.. Would you like some coffee?

'Yes please', she said throwing her bags in my room although i don't know how she knew which one was mine..

She plonks down on my bed admiring my photos of me and my instruments lined up against the wall.. My six string , acoustic, keyboard and piano.

You play?

Yes i did back in the day.. But i don't anymore.I can't bare to pic up a guitar or let my fingers dance on the piano..

"Hmmm .. So lets talk boy.."

"It seems like that's what you've wanted to do this whole time .. Like you were waiting to come over just to gossip", I scolded.

-The last time i talked boy was with my former friend Sarah.. Well if she insisted i didn't mind talking about Noah..-

" Ok you start then..", I tried to get the attention off of me.

"Well theres this senior Bernard Jameson and he's really HOT" , she bantered on.

-she loved her teen slang, it was easier than saying he was charming, elegant, graceful even.. That's the words i would use to describe Noah-

"Oh? You should totes show me!", I mocked laughing. i never used teen-slang but tonight i through caution to the wind! And it felt good.. I wasn't proper like one of those prissy girls at one of those High schools that constantly looked like they had a super sized tampon stuck where the sun don't want to shine, sorry to be crude but i was chilled, laid back but i liked to over exaggerate with describing the boy..

Well i have this boy that constantly runs around in my mind.. He never stops to take a breath though but he's always there.. He actually lives next door but I don't want anything now. It's too soon you know? I mean the former guy Dylan kissed me right before we moved and that's where I met Noah ..

I wasn't lying, i was afraid ..  Noah was constantly on my mind now.. And I despised it, how weak I felt. Everyday i imagine him kissing me up against the wall, picking me up or him knocking on my window and climbing in like Andrew Garfield did with Emma Stone in the Amazing superman.. I know I'm a lost cause in the hopes on finding a love in movies and trying to make them real life. I get it .. but i liked to ponder about Noah and i liked knowing stuff of the person i liked.. And unfortunately for Noah, i was in love with him but he didn't seem to mind at all ,although he's still human and he's got stuff he doesn't want to talk about it..

We stayed up talking the whole night ,me telling her about my crush and how i was the girl next door to him .. How he was so charming , cheeky and charismatic i could die..

-THE NEXT DAY-

We woke up and i got ready for school, mom called the morning before i went to school to check up on me, and to hear how school was.. I walked out of the house with B by my side and then i got a text from Noah..