Chapter 11 You reap what you sow

ASHME

Caring about something is being human.. the feelings I have had for anything is very few.. I get to school and everything changed. Alec ignores me flat and when he does talk to me he's distant. This is weird, and then he talks about Maja.. I thought we were friends but this is the first time I hear about her.. and their dating. Did I just get turned on? So I play along, oh that's cool and oh I'm so happy for you is all I can say..

He gives me skew glares and then when I sit down by Louwry she turns her head to the side and squints.

What?

I have to tell you something about Demi actually..

I'm all ears..

Demi and I use to be best friends..

-Isn't this how all the movies start out? you make an enemy when they were actually before all this your best friend?-

Oh ? now I understand..

So that's what the whole hater things about..

I stare off into the distance.. exams about to start and I don't even have strength for school even.. My friends are numbered and I quite frankly do not care anymore.. I opened up to Alec, I really did.. he was my best guy friend set aside from Elric who is my big brother figure. Always there, always willing to listen just like Louwry, who is my best friend. We both talk to each other a lot but the "Demi being her former best friend" didn't bother me at all. I actually wanted to know why Demi hates me so much? Am I a threat to her perfect little world? Am I better than her , that she's frightened I will be able to strive over her boundries? Who knows?

I sit beside Louwry as my curls fall into my neck. We both just talked about everything.

You know, it kind of hurt me that Alec's hanging out with Demi..

Don't show it. Don't even show him it hurt you.. she said looking me straight in the eye, her eyes' have that dark tint again with a gold cress on the bottom. Alexia is clouding her thoughts probably but she's stronger than that.

I just opened up to him, you know? Like you have Elric that is your best friend, and you probably tell each other everything and..

Stop.. I trust you, Ashme.. I really do but to a point. You and I both know we don't trust each other enough to give each other enough amo to shoot the other person down.

I respect her straight forwardness cause this is a type of friendship i'd love to flourish, she gets me completely !

I bite my lip.. it will take a lot to come across another person I will ever open up to again. I honestly don't trust anyone, anymore..

It will take someone special..

That rings in my ears. It will take someone very special cause now at the moment, I don't feel anything.. even for Noah.. I don't feel anything at all. I then delete Alec from everything as Elric strolls down the corridor with a spring in his step. Smoothening out his scales as his hand runs through his hair. He gives Louwry one look and then .. it's like she jumped up cause one minute she was still sitting next to me and the next, she's in his arms. his lips planted on hers. He growls a little as his hand slides in the small of her back.

Your amazing he said to her.. The Black tint in her eyes are gone, Louwry's mood shifted as Demi's pack trails past. Alec stops and looks at us, I turn my back studying what my shoes look like on the bottom. Elric kisses Louwry again intensely, just so that she doesn't do something.

I want everything to go back to the way it was! he suddenly belts out in his small little girl voice, standing like a girl would, that's dissing her little friends. All i'm able to do is laugh.. I don't know what came over me but the purple in my veins sent a aching burn through my chest. My fist clenches.. my teeth are gritting and I just keep looking at my shoe, if I look up I swear I'll be able to kill the supernatural..