Chapter 7: Louwry vs. Alexia..

"This girl Asme is really snoopy, she's addicted to detail and I'm afraid that she will uncover my dark secret.." She whispered in my ear.

A long time ago, there lived two twin princesses in an angelic kingdom. We were divided into two Fey. Dark fey and Light Fey..I was Light and Alexia Dark, she held the power to control minds and shadows. The light fey could influence good judgment and ora's.. We were like the angels on your shoulder.. Every little voice you hear in your head that you don't listen too? It's me .. Telling you to MAN UP! And do the right thing..

But one day Alexia wanted me to come to the dark side. We had to locate the Amulet of Rah. It was located in Egypt and held the power to grant anyone who held it complete power over their angelic Fey. Alexia wanted me to experience the Darkness, they had no responsibility and the recklessness was out of hand..

But when we got to Egypt and Alexia got the Amulet in hand she became invincibly dangerous. I grabbed the amulet out of her hand..

"Let go you insignificant fool! You cannot stop me for I am the better twin", she screamed.

" In your dreams! I am Light, this is what i do! let go!"

The struggle went on.. Hurricanes happened almost instantly, volcanoes burst open and acids sped out.. It was chaotic but the Amulet was made by Aphrodite the goddess of beauty.. She was the Queen of Light fey. So when the pulling and tugging for the amulet began Alexia started to morph into me.. I know, I have a split personality but Alexia is my DEMON.. Every so often she gets ahold of my mind and controls me but only Elric can take ahold of me and bring me back to life.. I hold all of Alexia's powers of the Dark angels.. That's how i knew Ashme, she talks to the shadows a lot ,talks in her sleep telling them her secrets hoping someone would listen.. I grew fond of her when she was small although she lived far away.. I could hear every line like she was right in my room talking to me.. I almost answered her one night but i refuse to meddle with her Daddy problems, little does she know her father is Dart ,Angel of misery and her mother is just a mere mortal.. But she has a bloodbending ora, very rare and dangerous.

They call me the Black rose, once white but turned dark.. Ashme is in trouble cause if she finds out what i know about her.. She may have the power to kill anyone who pisses her off the minute she gets a hang of it.

I had to tell her about Demi.. Her destructive personality. She is a level two Siren, they screech when in danger rapturing your hearing and ability to stand. Throwing off every possible defense like it was childsplay. She was unstable but then again, no one in this school wasn't..

Elric puts a hand on my shoulder.

"You alright babe?"

"Yeah, just thinking.."

Brake time was harsh as i sit with Ashme and tried to keep me knowing everything about her a secret. So i asked her a few questions and let her rant on about some boy.. I didn't really listen to her, Alexia was acting up and i had to keep her under wraps although i could see her playing with Ashme's shadow.. Tugging at it as it tries to keep up with it's owner.

STOP! i shout to Alexia but Ashme thought i was talking to her..

"Did i say something wrong?"

"No, no i meant Stop caring about Dylan?"

"Oh .. Okay, I just thought you know. There was maybe something."

"That was a close one", i whispered stepping on Alexia's hand.

Elric's presence is needed 24/7 now.. It's getting worse day by day. One of these days he will have to sit in every class with me..

ALEXIA