Chapter 10 official

the next day at school, Demi didn't have a single scratch on her.. like Louwry didn't even touch her. Her nose was fixed and her hair perfectly combed back in a turtle shell comb, like the prissy little siren she was. I hear her little laugh cut through the corridors as she's talking about some guy. I know its wrong but I listen in to the conversation..

Last night he said he missed me so much he could die, wishing I was there by him.

oh my gosh! that's so cute Demi, I wish I had a boy like that..

I think to myself, oh the poor soul .. I roll my eye's.

Noah also said he wish we could be together, every waking moment, that he wants to wake up next to me every morning. I talked to my dad about him but he refused to listen.. but Noah is mine although we aren't dating. Her smile gleams like pearls..

my breath is taken away like someone just hit me in the chest.. i gulp down the lump in my throat and look around.. no one saw my insecurity except Louwry and Elric.

Elric staring me down as I sink to the ground.. his voice rasp and hard with Louwry nodding

He is a bad person.. delete him out of your life

I just stare into the distance, what have I gotten myself into? What is this feeling.. before it was innocent, I liked the wanted feeing, feeling like he would wait for me. Like he needs me.. that feeling just faded a little, although I still care but now that she's talking about the boy I've so innocently fallen for , saying that they've got something going on, i'm going to die.. literally

I go home and throw my bag on the floor, walk right past my dinner and fall into my pillow pile.. my phone beeps and I just put it on flight mode. i don't want to be desturbed, i don't want anyone anymore and I just felt off.. Like really off so I slept.. Just sleeping the damn pain away.

I wake up and it's three days later..

Holy Shit!! it's Friday!! and it's like 3 in the morning..

I get up, swing my legs off of the bed and walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water.. My bare feet flopping down to the fridge as I fiddle with my overly worn shirt and my block fabric pants. I have a serious case of the bed head, my hair is just siff wit oil .. Very oily but who's going to see me I think to myself .. No one cares and why should I?

And then I just feel hands going around my waist.. My breath is taken away so I stay silent , a creepy embrace and then I feel a hard chest and a smell that is so familiar..

I thought you'd never wake up Grey!! he just hugged me and I had no words.. Three days out cold wasn't long but I had lost everything.. my feeling for everybody but I knew what I had felt for him..

I gulp down the lump in my throat once more and then embrace him back.. Dylan!!

NOAH

I tried to call her, even text her but I got no reply. then I hear this knock on the door and her mother opens up to this boy Dylan.. oddly enough he is n country dweeb! I just shouldn't care should I.

Demi messages me again and again, our conversations get a little out of hand like myself and Ash's... I really hope she didn't find out..

Weird music blares out in the back ground, really should turn it off.. its really depressing.

ASHME

I sat up and talked to Dylan almost all night as he told me about this girl he was into.. I then really felt like I was alone, I pretended to be interested but yet I wasn't really.. and then I said my goodbyes to him. He said his father got a job here in London and I'd be seeing a lot of him since he's enrolled in our school too.. to think almost a month ago he loved me and now he's just nothing to me.. like I am to Noah.. nothing at all. I haven't eaten in three days, I have a head ache and my work is just piling up.. But I don't care.. I just go lie on my bed and stare at my sealing, like I'll be doing for the rest of my days now just then a knock on my window.. I just glance to the side and it's Noah..