chapter 16 War

ASHME:

Simon has me on my knees and on this crucial moment, I start to concentrate very hard. The humid air around him is made with water. If I extract water it will take the oxigen too, thus only leaving him with nitrogen and he will pass out.

There's no use, sweet Ashmé... Shutting your eyes will only make the pain less fun to bear...

The air around him starts to go thin and he drops. I stand up from the ground , dusting my legs off. I kick him once to the stomach.

Amateur

I find Noah cowardly hiding away under a tree.. I don't know why but I go and join him as it had started to rain.. gosh it must look so beautiful by the waterfalls right now. I had asked to join and he had said be my guest. all of the questions , why did you do it? Was I too clingy? was I too cold? was I not worthy to you.. how could you leave ?!

everything swarms in my head and then I actually realise I have nothing to say to this boy anymore.. nothing I could say would change the fact that he had imprinted on my heart and I was bitter that he hadn't chosen me over Katia.. I had finally made my choice. kill him now and I lure him to his final moments.

ALICES :

We follow the trail.. Her sweet scent down to the lagoon where she has a boy on the water in her grasp. We sit and watch in the darkness or at least the shadow of the willow tree. She will probably kill him and we've got a front row seat. she is bending the will of the water people to see her as their own.. fascinating that a mere Damin can manipulate like that. The mermaid girl was just about to slash his throat when a rip off of Avery Alec swoops in on a tree vine and saves the boy. he winks at Ashme as he  takes hold of the Dark angel. I still wonder what he has planned for all this... I look to Serena as she stares up blindly at the figure that took The boy away... Her eyes pull back into her skull and she gives a blood curdling screech. she seizures, dirt still stuck in her fingernails as she extended her fingers for anything to hold onto. she collapses on the ground in my lap.

Serena! Are you alright..

this isn't good she says while trying to recover.

what is?

he has a dark ora , so dark that when I had dug into his mind I had seen so much anger and love for Ashme intertwined into hate, I could not reach his thoughts .. he had put a mental block on them but I know one thing.. he is from the mirror world..

NOTHING:

Mirror , Mirror on the wall                                                                                                                          whose the weakest of them all?                                                                                                                            if we pull you , will you fall?                                                                                                                          and out emerges evil greater than us all     

you are opposite the say                                                                                                                            like night vs. day                                                                                                                           all the creatures captured                                                                                                                 and in you they rapture