Chapter 4 | something wicked this way comes

Jakob couldn't see anything, he had what seemed like a plastic bag over his head, the idiots actually thought he wouldn't see through there? He didn't even have to use x-ray vision to see through it. He saw, what seemed to be a factory facility, they were dragging him across the dusted floor, dirting his coat. He could hear the dark voices of the men dragging him along the dirt path. The men were speaking in a way that only the Red metal clan speaks. He knew this because they spoke in a specific soundwave that only the cyborgs in redmetal could understand, or someone who knew of their frequence. Jakob's memory was a little blurred out, he remembered the incident where he unlocked something he still isn't sure what was. The two men dropped Jake to the floor, Jakob could see he had been put into a giant arena, he had a feeling that this was not going to be a good day.

"Laaaaadiiiessss and mostly gentlemaaaaaan!" the leader of Red metal appeared on a tribune holding a microphone, suddenly all the walls were lifted an a giant crowd of Red metal followers appeared all chanting in unison. "Today we have a special guest in the arena! None other than Jaaaaaakkkoooobbb Faaaaiiiith!" the two followers behind Jakob lifted the bag revealing his face to the crowd. "HUUURAAAHHH!" The entire crowd chanted. "Jakob Faith the private detective, a fellow cyborg who sadly choose the wrong side to stay on, and his opponent, the champion, mmmmEEEETAAALL BBEEEENNDEEERR!" a gate on the opposite side of the room opened up, and a giant man stepped out from the shadows. "BENDER TIME!" he screamed, in fact, the entire room was filled with loud noises. Jakob stood up brushing off his coat and clearing his throat. "Good day to you to Ragnar" Jakob tilted the tip of his hat in polite way. "You don't expect me to fight this monster of a man without any weapons, that could be dangerous!" Jakob said pointing at the man posing for the audience. "In fact I do, this isn't a fight, it's an execution!" the crowd chanted even more and louder. Jakob smirked slightly.

"AAARRREEE YOUUU REAAADYY!" Ragnar screamed, "START!".

The giant man leaped towards Jakob, flung his giant arms in order to catch him, Jakob slid under his arms. He had to find a way to take this man down, he sprinted a few meters away, looked at him to try and find a weak point. As the man came running towards Jakob once again, he took great notice to his arms. Two seconds, while the man flung his arms at him, there is two seconds in order to twist something into his armpit. Only thing remaining was to find something to stab with. Jake looked around trying to find something, before he knew it he was taken hold of by the metal bender, he could feel his body squeezing harder and harder together. The man yelled at the audience, and the audience yelled back in excitement. Jakob thought this was the end for him, on second thought he knew he had a secret weapon, on his UI he activated something called close combat. Suddenly he felt really powerful, he managed to glide out of the man's hold and punch him straight in the face, sadly to no effect. He knew of the weak spot, and now had the ability to make it happen. He ran and picked an old blade lailing on the ground, turned around, and dodged the attack while flinging the blade straight into the man's arm, locking it completely of movement. The man howled in pain and fell to the ground. Still unable to move his left arm he tried to get Jakob with his right arm. Jakob knew of his attacks, though after his other arm had been locked, the man's movement was different, his balance was of. Jakob took this to his advantage. He lured the metal bender towards the rim of the arena, as the man was about to attack Jakob jumped up onto him, and kicked him in his head changing his entire balance, the man fell head first into the concrete wall and ended up unconscious.

The audience fell silent for a minute before they all started to cheer! "Silence!" Ragnar said, and the entire arena fell silent again. "It seems we underestimated you Jakob Faith", "It does indeed, now will you let me out of here before I do something that I'm going to regret" Jakob said cockly, he knew he had great advantage, weapons hidden in his own shell. "I believe you Jakob, you see, earlier I wanted you to join me, I tried to make you see. But now, you've just thrown my kindness away. I had to do something, either your with us, or against us" Ragnar said. "I don't understand, what is the point of me joining you or not! I'm just a private detective, I didn't even investigate you until you attacked me." "That is true Jakob, but you see, we know, who you really are. You are the last cyborg created, you are the perfect cyborg". Jakob stood there, so everyone knew of him, even before he knew it himself. "Ahh so you know as well, then you also know that you have an arsenal of abilities and weapons none of us others have, your a threat to us. And you're working with the humans". "I see" Jakob answered. "so if I leave, you will never stop hunting me?" "That would be a fair assumption" Ragnar said looking around the room smiling to the crowd. "Then I'm afraid, I'm sorry for what is to happen next" Jakob looked into the ground, and activated a button.

Same as before, he stood in a room, his hands full of blood, and bodies everywhere. He knew it had to be done, even if it means he is now the only cyborg left in the world. Even if he is alone...