Epilogue

''I am not staying here for a day more. Do you understand Tarun Mehra!'' Kajal screamed from the kitchen so that her husband of 4 years could hear her out in their bedroom. He just smiled fixing his neck tie. For four years , the most horrific thought for his was Kajal leaving him. He couldn't imagine a day without her in this world. She had become his everything

Whenever they would pick a fight , Kajal would threaten him about leaving and he would give up. It always worked, he never liked the thought even as a joke.

Tarun smiled watching his little daughter Kavya running all around pretending to be a plane , her arms open wide as she made a continuous buzzing sound. He picked her up, ''That sounded like a bee not a plane.'' she giggled throwing her small arms around his neck.

Tarun had secured a long time onsite opportunity in London and had taken Kajal with him when their daughter was just 3 few months. Their Parents had flown down for the first birthday and now Kajal insisted on going back as their daughter's second b'day was due in 2 months. Her own venture had taken a flight which resulted in many other bigger names to bend down to her terms. With more than a year out of her home land, Kajal had grown home sick and wanted to go back. She had been requesting him for few months , when it didn't work she had now taken the route of blackmail.

Tarun carried the little toddler to kitchen where his upset wife kept talking to herself, ''Mommy!'' the sugary voice calmed Kajal immediately. She made a turn and pecked her daughter, ''You need a bath, you are smelling like a cocktail of fruits. No more candies''

''Candies!'' Kavya repeated to which Kajal refused with a shake of her head. Kavya tried looking cute curling her lip making Tarun chuckle. He cuddled her before setting her down. Kavya resumed her flight as a plane running out of the kitchen

''And what for me? I deserve at least one kiss after being traumatised for weeks.''

''traumatise?'' Kajal asked with a roll of her eyes. Shaking her head she turned away to be pulled back into his arms. Tarun held her to his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around her middle as his palm moved all over her back. Leaning closer he replied, ''yes, you have been threatening be for months about leaving me. Do you have any idea what stress I have been living in.'' He said placing his lips hungrily over hers. She resisted halfheartedly before throwing her arms around his neck, her body shifting on her toes.

''I love you.'' Tarun whispered over her lips. He had been confessing every day since he made his first confession. Kajal smiled, still in his arms she kissed his cheek, nibbled his ear and replied, '''The threat of leaving you is still on.'' She squeaked as he pulled her closer, squeezing her bottom. ''Tarun behave'' She warned

''I won't!'' He retorted. He took a glance back to make sure Kavya wasn't around. In a second he lifted Kajal up the floor her legs straddled around his waist. Tarun carried her to the small store room next to the kitchen, locking it once inside, ''You have lost it Tarun Mehra.'' She tried pushing him instead got locked to the wall, his eyes watching her intently. Kajal smiled shaking her head at his behaviour, it was a kind of daily routine and she enjoyed these stolen moments with him as. Her breath quickened as he buried his face in the nape of her neck, ''You still want to leave me.'' Kajal shivered as his breath tingled her sensitive skin.

''Yes!'' She answered unable to utter a single word as his moving palm kept distracting her.

''Liar!'' He accused and she could feel him smiling against her skin.

''I can do it Tarun. You know me better.'' She threatened again.

''My project is almost done wife, and we will be going back home in 2 weeks. Will you stay now...forever?'' He asked playfully