Chapter-29

Kajal opened her eyes, it was still dark and she was thankful for that. She wanted the night to never end. She lifted her eyes to look at this face, he slept peacefully holding her tight in his arms. She felt loved, cared and above all she was happy. She never expected him to kiss but when he did she felt like someone gave her a second life. She recalled the kiss and snuggled closer, Tarun's arms automatically tighten around her. She smiled over his chest, slowly she blew warm breath over the exposed skin of his chest. He moaned pulling her closer, she smiled . He threw her leg over her locking her body with his. Kajal's breath hitched, these small moments were making her heart leap. She was falling for Tarun hard and deep.

Kajal wrapped her arm around his waist placing a peck on his chest. He hummed as if relieved of pain. She snuggled into his chest, closing her eyes give in to the slumber.

Tarun opened his eyes when bright light filled the room. He stretched his arm to pull Kajal back into his embrace but found it empty. He lifted his head up and looked around with a single eye and there she was standing against window as sunlight illuminated her form, he smiled wide watching her with lazy eyes. Tarun dropped his head back on to the pillow, "come back here."

Kajal felt her cheeks heating up, she quickly turned away, " get up Tarun or you will be late again " she admonished him , trying hard to hide her smile. Unlocking the cupboard she started pulling out his clothes nervous about his gaze on her

Tarun watched her for a moment, moving out of the bed walking to her, he hugged her from back. Kajal shivered , he placed his chin oh her shoulder, "thanks"

" for what?" she asked pretending to be busy in sorting clothes.

"for giving us a chance, even when I failed to answer your questions" She smiled , she wanted tell him that he did answer all he questions. Turning around she placed her palms on his chest, " you gave me more than those questions. Now get ready."

He grinned wider, there was a sudden urge to kiss her lips but he refrained. Instead, he pecked her cheek, "What are you planning to do?"

"not sure, will do some work around the house."

"Why don't you upload some work of yours on your website"

"but most of my work is now owned by Enchanted. I simply just can't upload them." she replied with her lip curled.

Tarun lifted her chin up, " you have many which you just sketch as part if a hobby. Upload them, the software allows the sketches to be moulded into the images of how the real jewellery will look like. Customers will have the options of choosing the metal. "

"Tarun , I am designer . I can't make the jewellery."

He cupped her face, "yes, but if someone wants the design. They will have to pay you for that. And in future you can hire your own jewellery makers and launch your own line."

"its risky"

"yet I want to take the risk."He looked confident. She nodded, unaware that Tarun had started with the marketing plan. He was an analyst and knew how to bring the advantages in line.

Tarun quickly freshened up and joined her on the breakfast table. She reminded him about Praveen's upcoming wedding and asked him to plan his leaves accordingly.

"do the job okay!" he reminded her about working on the website. Patting her cheek, he walked to leave. Tarun pulled open the door but stood frozen at his place. "is something wrong?" Kajal asked confused. Tarun's control gave up, shutting the door , he took long strides to her. Kajal blinked, before she could understand he threw an arm around her waist. Pulling her closer he placed his lips over hers. This time he demanded her to kiss him back and she did, her arms around his neck and weight on her toes.