Foursome (y\n) Jack g Jack j Sam w

You know when people sometimes say that sometimes things just happen?This situation is one of those. I would never have thought that something like would ever happen to me but here I'm half naked on a queen sized bed, three sex gods looking at me hungrily.

You want to know how this even happened? Let me tell you.

Jack, jack and Sam planned a chill day with me today. We barely saw each other anymore so I thought it was a great idea. As I arrived at Sam's house I got greeted by three good looking boys, smiling from ear to ear. We said our hello's and hugged each other before walking into the living room. As we sat down the boys told me about how the tour was and how crazy the fans were. I listened and laughed now and then. After awhile we were all laying on our stomachs on the floor talking about the most random things.

"You know what I always wanted to do?" Sam said

"No what?" Jack J asked.

"A four some." he said out of nowhere like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Same." Jack and Jack answered looking at me.

"What about you (Y/N)? Ever thought about it?" they asked looking at me in a way like they never looked before.

"Uhm. Yeah." I mumbled feeling myself blushing.

"So we are three dudes, you are fucking hot girl. Why not try it?" Gilinsky said smirking.

"I'm in!" Johnson said licking his lips.

"Same here." Sam said now the three of them where looking at me.

"What about you baby girl?" they asked coming a little closer.

"We would make you feel so good." Sam whispered kissing my neck.

"I bet you dreamed about this kitten." Gilinsky groaned lifting my shirt up a little.

"Just imagine how much pleasure you will feel." Johnson said biting my lip.

"O-okay." I moaned out don't caring about anything else.

"Let's move this to the bedroom." Sam said standing up with gilinsky.

Johnson picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and slapping my ass making me squirm.

As we reached the bedroom he softly threw me on the bed kissing down my neck.

"Slow down tiger." gilinsky said chuckling.

"Yeah. So baby girl we had an idea for this." Sam said smirking.

"Yeah?" Johnson said speaking up for me.

"Yeah, how about each one of us pleasures you. Like I start and the boys watch and when you finally cum it's the turn of the next one and at the end baby you will decide who is the best of us. Sounds good?" Gilinsky said licking his lips.

I nodded biting my lip.

"Since it was my idea I will go first." Gilinsky said

The boys nodded and sat down on two chairs watching us.

"The things I'm going to do to you." gilinsky moaned while he started to undress me slowly.

"You are going to moan my name whilst the others fuck you. I promise you that." he groaned kissing and nibbling on my neck.

"You wear too much." I said smirking.

He just chuckled and undressed himself very quickly.

"So tell me princess do you want my fingers, tongue, cock or all of it?"