Short [dirty] Taylor caniff imagine

You guys commented when I asked and I got a lot of people saying Taylor so here you guys go ;)

___________________________________

I woke up to the sounds of grunts and moans. I turned over to see taylor, he was asleep but still moaning. I realized seconds later he was having a wet dream. Tay talks in his sleep and i figured he was pretty far into the dream. I look down the covers and see that I'm right because he's definitely on hard. I think to myself and a smirk creeps onto my face. I position myself on top of him and begin kissing on neck, his moans increase. I start to trail my kisses down his abs lightly leaving marks. I stop right at his boxer line and i look up to see he's wide awake. I chuckle. "goodmorning baby." I say. "Holy fuck y/n..." he says breathing heavy. "...What's wrong babe?" I ask smirking. "Nothing.....just not what i expected to wake up to." He smiles and flips me over. He rips my pretty lace panties from off my body and he begins to kiss my other set of lips. He enters me and starts thrusting deep and fast. My moans and his grunts clash and echo through out the bedroom. I flip him and begin to ride. He holds my hips and he tries to hold back his moans. "Y/N !" He yells. "Yes Baby..." i moan answering him. He flips me and starts fingering me and then with he begins to kiss my inner thighs. I moan and he begins to eat me out. "Taylorrrr I'm gonna cum!!" I moan out. With that he takes his face away and begins to fuck me again. He leans his head down and begins to kiss my neck and whispers "Go ahead baby..." at the same moment we both cum and he lies beside me. "Best. Morning. Ever." He pants out. I kiss his cheek. "Round 2?" I ask. "Already? HELL YEAH BABY!"