Closer

"Pull me closer without thinking about the consequences."

K: Unbelievable. *Sight*

L: Nope, absolutely not.

K: What?

L: He's not the kind of guy you want to get involved with.

K: Trust me, it's not like that.

L: Good, rule number one about this school, don't get involved with Johnny Orlando or Ashton Arbab. The schools biggest players, tons of girls have a crush on the both of them, trust me on that. But who can blame them. They're both super hot I'll admit that, Johnny's hotter obviously, everyone knows that. Anyway, Ashton is the school best football player, semi good grades, other than that, he's kinda an asshole. Johnny, the schools best fighter, how can you not be attracted to that, on a scholarship to Stanford, and from what I've heard, he's nice, but toys with people. He never has serious intentions, and everyone knows it, at least he's honest, but all the girls think they can change him and "make him better".

K: Naive if you ask me. 

L: Yep, the speech is over, it's late you wanna head to the dorms.

K: Sounds good, my flight was exhausting. 

*Room.

Kenzie's POV

I tossed on my pajamas (and oversized t-shirt) and put my hair into a messy bun. I was exhausted, but too many thoughts filled my head and I couldn't sleep. The guy who almost took of my dress, what two days ago? Is now one of my classmates. Not only that, but he has a reputation. Great. If anyone were to find out what happened between us two, they would think the same about me. That I was one of his hook up girls. Well I really need to head to bed, first day of classes tomorrow.

*Morning

*Knock Knock

K: (Is it morning already, I just freaking fell asleep.)

L: Kenz, it's me Lauren.

K: Come in.

L: Did you just now wake up?

K: *Sits up* That obvious?

L: Yep. I came to get you for classes today.

K: Okay i'll get up, give me ten minutes.

*Bathroom

Kenzie's Outfit:

K: Okay I'm ready

K: Okay I'm ready.

L: It seriously only took you ten minutes to look that good, life really is unfair.

K: Thanks, alright let's head out.

*Classes

K: Do you have this class?

L: Nope, I have AP chem right now, I'll come pick you up after class.

K: Okay sounds good, thanks.