My Mind of Stone

"My mind of stone, tear me to pieces."

One night, I came home, I walked into my room, he was there, I saw his reflection in picture frame, I turned around and he pushed me against the wall. I grabbed his shoulders and shoved him against my closet doors.

Ja: It's good to see you again, I see you picked up a few things from close combat.

K: Shh... someone's coming.

L: Kenzie, Is everything okay, I heard crashing.

K: All good, I just had too much to drink.

L: School ended an hour ago?

K: I know, I have stash.

L: Okay... Well, i'm going out with Hayden.

K: Have fun.

*Lauren Leaves

*lock door

K: Why are you here?

Ja: Nice to see you to.

K: I don't like you, Jackson, you've managed to make my life a living hell in a matter of a week.

Ja: I did it for you, he's not good enough for you.

K: Oh but your alcoholic, drug addict, abusive ass is?

Ja: Watch your tone, I have some serious dirt on Johnny.

K: I know. So what do I have to do?

Ja: I'm enrolling in a week.

K: At this school? No, absolutely not.

Ja: Don't tell me what to do gorgeous. Until I'm a student, you will come straight back to your room until then. Then you can be my girlfriend again.

K: You want me to be your girlfriend, why, after you dumped my ass in front of both of our families humiliating me.

Ja: It was a mistake.

K: Yeah, and so is this, what happens if the police find out it was you?

Ja: Then you will be my alibi. Don't worry, we'll come up with something.

K: Fine, now get out, i'm going to sleep.

Ja: I think I'll stay.

A few days had passed, I still hadn't heard from Jackson again. But I hadn't said a single word to Johnny, I even switched partners in close combat, which I hated because I wanted a challenge, and I wasn't getting it. I hardly talked to anyone else, I was still hurt. I went to my classes, and went straight to my room after. The day came, Jackson was enrolled as a student. He became popular fast, everyone sorta thought we were dating but no one asked. I was headed to close combat and I saw him waiting outside talking to Johnny.

J: So you must be Jackson?

Ja: And you must be Johnny?

J: Nice to meet you. So you joining the close combat class.

Ja: Yes I am.

J: Cool, we have an extra student so you can partner with her.

*Class

J: Alright student, we have a new student, Kenzie, will you two partner.

K: shit.

*Fight

Ja: You've gotten good, let's see if you can take me.

K: Let's see if you can take me.

We fought, I was so much better, it felt great that I could kick his ass and there was nothing he could do. I sent him to the ground. He tapped out, but I was still boiling with rage. I got on top of him and punched the life out of him. Johnny shouted at me to stop, but I wanted him to hurt. Johnny came over and pulled me off of him. Blood was dripping down his face.