Perfect Strangers

"Maybe we were just the perfect strangers to begin with."

After that night. Things went back to normal, well about as normal as they get. I went to school, kept my grades up. I stayed focused, it was senior year and I was going to college soon. I still hadn't said a word to Johnny in the last three months of school. I skipped the senior prom. So did Johnny, we were both voted for King and Queen but I rigged the votes by bribing the counter with 5 grand to make Lauren and Hayden the winners. A couple weeks after, high school was over, I graduated. I will always be able to say I had my worst and best experiences in high school.

I was finally off to college. Lauren came with me, she got a scholarship as well and she chose to come to Stanford with me. We spent all three months of summer having the time of our lives. We hung out with some friends before leaving. We partied like crazy. Had some fun with our families. I still hadn't seen or said anything to Johnny. So sign of him at all. Hayden said he spent the entire summer at his company. I guess he didn't have any time to say goodbye or anything. I wasn't sure of what his plan was for college. I guess he was going to spend the summer at his company and come to college, that's not exactly what happened though.

We said our last goodbyes to our family and headed off to college. I picked up Hayden, Lauren and Nadia and we went on a lil roadtrip down to California. Hayden went with his friend and shared a dorm on campus, and Lauren and I bought our own apartment. Pretty nice if you ask me.

Laurens Room:

Kenzie's Room:

Kenzie's Room: