Tangled

"And our bodies tangled. Just. Like. That."

AUTHORS NOTE: There is a lot of switching Point Of Views in this chapter, so just pay attention to when it says "Kenzie's POV/ K POV" or "Johnny's POV/ J POV"

K: Johnny?

J: This is my room princess.

K: I can see that.

Kenzie's POV

I turned around. And he stood there, right in front of me, wearing nothing but his boxers and his glasses. His hair was messed up. And his abs, god his abs. Okay focus, you're still mad at him. If he wasn't so hot it would be so much easier for me to be mad at him.

Johnny's POV

And she stood there right in front of me, absolutely gorgeous as always, but something about her looked remarkably familiar. Her hair was flawlessly curled and naturally swayed right over her shoulders. Those beautiful eyes looked right at me. Her heels in her hand. And that cute little skin tight black dress that outlined each and every curve on her body. That damn dress. Those thin little spaghetti straps. The night in the closet when we first met, that's what she was wearing.

J: How'd your date go?

K: Uh it was okay, I realized I don't actually like him.

J: Did you realize it before you went or while you were with him?

K: While I was with him why?

J: Did it happen to have any relationship as to why you wore the same dress we met in on a date with another guy.

K: What?

K POV

That's where that damn dress was from. When I was looking for what to wear, for some strange reason I was drawn to this exact dress, I guess my heart was trying to tell me something my brain didn't know.

K: You remembered?

J: How could I forget? One of the best damn nights of my life.

K: I really should get going.

J: Check if the ghost is clear.

*Cracks open door

*Hallway

Ms. Collins: So you're sure you saw a girl student sneak into Johnny Orlando's room.

David: Positive.

Mr. Garrett: Mr Orlando's room is a popular destination for the young ladies.

*Closes door.

K: They can't stay all night, can they?

J: If they want to.

K: Dammit this is all  your fault.

J: My fault? How is this my fault?