Moving On

"I'm really done waiting around for you."

*Slams door

J: Thanks, that was a real nice greeting.

*Cracks open door

K: What do you want Johnny?

J: Uh can I come in?

K: Fine, but don't you dare look!

J: Alright chill woman.

*Johnny covers eyes

K: Come in

Johnny's POV

I saw her run past the door, she ran over to the dresser and grabbed her clothes. Yes I was watching, but she didn't notice. I'm starting to think I should have taken off her dress when we were in the closet. Because wow, if I hadn't been completely mesmerized by her stunning figure I might have not been so easily caught.

K: JOHNNY I SAID NO LOOKING!

J: Right, sorry. 

*Kenzie puts on shorts and a t shirt

J: I liked your first outfit more.

K: What do you want, and why are you here?

J: No specific reason. I didn't get to see you a lot, a guess I missed you.

K: *Giggles* Yeah sure now why are you actually here?

J: I'm serious.

K: I wasn't born yesterday Orlando.

J: Maybe I thought we could spend some alone time together.

K: Are you stoned?

J: Is it really that hard to believe that I could, I don't know, like you?

K: No I'm a pretty likeable person, but your ego would never admit that.

J: Well I'm doing that right now.

K: Seriously Johnny what are you doing, is it your hormones because you almost saw me naked, or is it just because you feel like playing games with me?

J: Well the first part may be somewhat true, but I genuinely came here because I do like you.

K: Bullshit.

Kenzie's POV

I had no idea what he was doing. Granted he played games, but they were more like him getting close then pushing away, this was new, and I certainly didn't like it. I noticed him take a few steps closer, he leaned into my face to kiss me and I slapped him. Not entirely sure why, but it was instinct and I don't regret anything.

J: Ow, what the hell was that for?

K: Um I don't know, at the party you went in for a kiss and then pushed away.

J: That was once.

K: No Johnny, it wasn't, you have done this countless times and I'm not just going to be another girl you fuck with. You should leave.

J: Okay if that's what you want.

K: I do.

*Johnny leaves

Kenzie's POV

I walked into the bathroom to grab a tissue and wipe away the tears that were dripping down my face. I leaned my back against the bathroom door, and I just started crying. I hated it so much, that a guy had this much control over me especially when I knew his reputation to begin with. My friends warned me not to get involved with him but I did anyway and look where it got me. My heart just shattered, I knew he would never be one of those guys to fall in love, or take me on a date, but my dumbass still had higher expectations for him.