~ Chapter 9 ~

Miss Viola Lockhart (Kimiko's mom) in media 😋😜😜

"I choose-"
"Kimi! Time for lunch!!" I was saved by my mom's calling.
"You got lucky Lockhart, you got really lucky" Rose said with this terrifying grin on her face, but that quickly vanished and got replaced when Jace offered her a hand to get up. She was smiling like the goofball she actually is.
"Need some help Kimi?" I heard to my right. It was Aaron who offered his hand to me and I took it. My turn to smile like a goofball.
"Let's go eat!" I said running to the dining table which had pizza and drinks and snacks on it. I touch my mom's string and twirl it with my fingers while eating my food.
"Kimi.? What are you doing with your fingers?" Jace asked me. I freaked noticing I almost forgot they were here and I played with my strings.
"Uhh nothing, it's a habit, I play with my fingers like this whenever I eat. It's weird, I know. Heh"
"oh, that's cool. Any other habits?" Rose asked with her mouth full pizza.
" If I remember any other, I would tell you. Scouts honour. " I say raising my hand up with my other one on my heart.
"You were a scout?" Aaron asked mw sceptically.
"No". They all burst out in laughter which made me laugh.
"Okay guys. Time to go. Jace stated as he was getting up. " Aaron and him ran up to get their stuff from my room.
"Uhh.. Actually, is it okay if I sleep over? " Rose asked with hope in her eyes.
"Oh sure, thats doesn't bother me." My mom answered.
"Just tell your parents where you are so that they don't worry too much. "
"Sure thing" She answered. We were both going upstairs until I realised that she is going to be the first person to sleep over and she's ny best friend. How did I get so lucky to meet my best friend on my first day.  And Aaron who has the mystery string who( if you haven't noticed already you're blind ) I kinda have a crush on. And Also Jace who has become one of my closest friends. I don't think it's gonna be like my old school. At all.
"Hey Kimi? You coming. We have to say goodbye to the boys."
"Yeah, I'm coming." We said goodbye to the boys and since Jace hugged Rose she hasn't stopped blushing. Jace also had blush on his face before he left. They are so cute. Can't wait to bring them together.
As me and Rose was siting on my bed we were talking and I suddenly felt Aaron's string go cold which made me worry a bit since that's never happened before. It was really cold and suddenly I felt pain. I screamed and held on to my chest because of the pain. Rose freaked out and shouted for my mom to come in. When she got in she realised that I was holding my chest and knew that it was because of a string. She came and sat next to me and held me saying that it's almost over. When it was over I was asleep. And Rose also fell asleep but she had this worried face to which I would have to explain to tomorrow.

How is Kimiko going to explain this?
Why was the string cold and painful?
Did something happen to Aaron?
I hope you liked this chapter of Strings of Fate 😛😛☺️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜