Authors Note

Hello!!! I Am DragonAlpha!!! But you already knew that.

This book is officially finished!!!

It is currently undergoing editing to fit my now current standards and aesthetics.

Is this the only book I have? Well lucky for you, it's not! And if you wish to see my updating schedule it's on my page!!!

I have a life outside of Wattpad so unless Patreon kicks off I don't get paid for this. I just really love writing! 

To see more of my real life Shennagins go to my Instagram at DragonAlpha_ (Don't worry I don't post like a maniac so there's no spam.)

To hear my random ramblings and hear about progress on my writing , there is my art account on Instagram called @DragonAlphaArt

As for Wattpad, if you have Imagines or Requests you want me to write based on this book or have a scene where Ophelia is interacting with your characters or in other situations you come up with I will tend to those on my free time in Drabbles which is a book of one shots I am writing. (Please don't be mad if I take a while to get to your request.)

I know it's a lot of self promotional Mumbo jumbo but I really enjoy interacting with my readers! You guys give me such a smile from reading your comments. And really motivate me to try to spend more time writing.

I thank you guys for your patience and I send my love you you! So later Cubs! Love y'all!!!