25.

Thor let out a sad sigh before leaving Loki's room. It had become a part of his routine. Without any reason, Thor would visit his little brother's room with a hope in the bottom of his heart that maybe he finds him there one day. Months had went by since the day he saw Loki. He had changed so much.

"It's time to stop, Thor." Frigga said, watching Thor walk out of Loki's room. He decided to stay silent and shook his head. "It pains me too." She said, looking down. "I just wish I had done something that could've stopped it. Change things." She forced a smile as a tear accidentally slipped from her eye. She swiped it off her cheek with her fingers.

"But I can't." Her voice cracked once she spoke up again. Thor stared at his mother with sorrow in his eyes. "And neither can you, son." She finished, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Thor blinked rapidly, holding back the tears and nodded swiftly, before hugging her close. 

Nobody missed Loki like Thor did. He missed the Loki who was pure. The one that wasn't contaminated by greed and hunger for power. Despite his supposed monstrous crimes, Thor wanted Loki to come back from wherever he had left off.

While everyday Thor mourned for what is lost, the thought of finding a way back to Asgard hadn't even crossed Loki's mind.

All these days he spent on the unknown planet, his mind only told him not to leave.

There he sat, his back resting against the broad trunk of the tree. He was feeling lost, unsure and uncertain. He had no clue what would be the best for him. He just knew one thing; he didn't want to go back to Asgard.

"What is so special about that place anyway?" He said out his mind in a low murmur. He knew that place made him insecure, brought out the worst in him, unlike this place. For once in his life Loki didn't find himself hiding who he really is. For once in his life, he was finding out more about himself than ever. Just like now, when Loki plucked out a grapefruit through his magic and realised he didn't like the very taste of it when he ate it.

But there was something else he knew. He missed his mother with all his heart. He missed everything about her.

"But she doesn't miss me, I know." He said under his breath, arguing against his own thoughts. "Who doesn't?" He turned his head a little a looked at Aurora who walked his way and soon, sat down beside him.

Loki shook his head, dismissing the topic. Or at least he tried. "You know, it's funny. We're friends and we know nothing about each other except for our names." She said, raising a suggestive brow. "Friends?" Loki whispered gently, his eyes softening. Aurora turned her gaze towards him. "Why? Are we not?" She asked, getting nervous. Loki quickly shook his head. "No, no, that's not it. We are friends, yes." He said, a small smile forming on his lips. "It's just that, I've never had one before."

"What?" She exclaimed, staring at him open mouthed. "I'm sorry how old are you?" She asked, unaware of his age. Loki to started have the familiar feeling of insecurity in him when she looked at him in shock. He was afraid she would think of him as a loser. She was his only friend after all.

"Almost a thousand years." He answered, chuckling at her adorable reaction. "Oh wow, I thought we had quite the age gap but I too am almost a thousand years old." She stated, nodding her head. "But you're telling me, you lived for a thousand years, and never once had a friend?"

"Well my elder brother. I considered him one but that did fade away as we grew older. He had other important things." He said, without a tone in his voice. Aurora noticed the emotionlessness in him when he spoke. As if he tried to avoid it.

There was silence for a long time. Aurora couldn't help but wonder who his friend really was. "I wanna know everything about you." She said all of a sudden, breaking him from his trance. She rested her face on her palms and looked at him with eagerness.