Chapter 2

Diamond

I pulled up to Tye's house in my all white BMW. I was looking amazing and I knew Tye wouldn't be able to resist me. My cocoa butter skin glistened against the hot pink bandeau I had on. Topped off with black high-waisted shorts and wedges. My long black hair was curled and still hit the middle of my back. I knew Tye was madly in love with Paisley and I hated her for it. I was tired of just being the best friend. Paisley doesn't know that I was Tye's first, hell, I was a lot of guys first. But Tye was different, I was in love with him and actually wanted to be his girl. I knew that would probably never happen but a girl could dream. I can at least have a little fun with him.

"Tye, are you upstairs?," I screamed as I began walking to his room. I guess Tye isn't feeling well, that's probably why he didn't come to school.

I walked in Tye's room and heard the shower running. Great, he was in the shower that means easy access. Even though Tyerel was taken now, I'm still going to get what I want. And what I want is him.

Tyerel

I turned off of the shower and got my towel to get out. I walked in my room and saw Diamond. Damn. I'm not going to lie, she was looking good in those little shorts. She sat on my bed on her phone, I guess waiting for me. She told me she had to talk to me about something.

"What's up Diamond," I said putting on a pair of basketball shorts in my closet.

"I just wanted to come see how you were doing, since you didn't come to school,Diamond said getting up. Come sit Tye, let me help you relax."

That sounded tempting, but I was fully committed to Paisley and I wasn't about let Diamond mess that up. I knew Paisley would be here any minute now and I had to get Diamond out of here as soon as possible.

Diamond got straight to the point. She grabbed my shoulders with her small hands and prepared to give me a massage. Friends can give friends massages right? She must of knew how stressed I was with basketball. I got lost in my thoughts and began to relax as Diamond took over me. After she finished the massage, she pulled me down and got on top. I had to stop this now before it went too far. Diamond stroked his biceps and he felt Diamond's warm fingers around his manhood and it instantly began to harden. Diamond stroked back and forth, and Tye couldn't help but close his eyes. He felt the ecstasy of Diamond's tongue on his tip. That's when he began to go crazy. There was nothing he could do now. This isn't cheating he told himself. She was giving him head and he couldn't do anything about it. Diamond slowly brought her lips over his head, and wrapped her mouth around the tip. Up and down her tiny fingers went. The wetness of her tongue made Tye groan sexily. Tye began to cum in pleasure. After he finished, he instantly began to feel bad. He needed to get Diamond out, now. He forgot Paisley was on her way over.

"Diamond get off, get out, you have to leave now!," said Tye as he pushed her off of him.

"But Tye it wasn't like you weren't enjoying it. I know you want me." Diamond replied.

"No I don't, you know I love Paisley and you know if she saw you here she'd beat your ass. Get out of here Diamond. You know I'm with Paisley."

Diamond stormed out and ran all the way to her car. Tye felt bad about kind of sort of cheating on Paisley. He didn't do anything wrong...right.

The picture at the beginning of the chapter is Diamond.