Chapter 3

Paisley

I stopped by the store to grab some snacks for our movie night. I couldn’t wait to see Tye, seeing as though I haven’t saw him all week. I’ve been yearning for his touch, his lips, his love, his fingers. That’s when it hit me that I was about to give him a piece of my innocence. I didn’t know if I was ready, but I knew I wanted to make my man happy and that’s all that mattered. I mean he has waited all his life for my precious pearl, literally. I got out of the car and made my way up to Tye’s room. His parents weren’t there, of course. When were they ever? I thought I’d surprise him by giving him a little gift.

“Hey baby,” Paisley said as she wrapped her legs around his naked torso. Tye began to cover her face in sloppy kisses. “Tyeee, stopppp.”  Paisley chuckled at him. They began as soft, wet pecks, but then ended with their tongues in each other’s mouths. Paisley placed a trail of kisses down Tye’s butter pecan biceps. She loved the taste of her man and the feeling she was able to give him.

She stopped and looked at his hazel eyes and said, “Let’s get in the shower, babe.” To the shower they went. She watched as he pulled down the black basketball shorts he had on. “Babe stop staring, it's all yours.” It was just so big...She loved to watch him undress and enjoyed seeing his big, big friend. Tye noticed that she was still staring, so he came over to her. He ripped her blue jean shorts off and took the white chiffon crop top she was wearing off. Tye turned on the hot, steamy water and they both got in. He kissed all over Paisley’s neck making her pretty, pretty pearl moisten.

Paisley took things into her own hands, and began to take control. She was not going to let Tye win this little game. She got right to work and sucked his body until she got to his friend, leaving a trail of hickeys where no one else could see them. She took all of him into her mouth and Tye instantly started to moan, “Ahhh shit, P.” Tye knew if she kept that up he’d bust in 2 seconds. Paisley licked the tip and moved her mouth down his shaft. Up and down, around and around her tongue went. She bobbed her head up and down taking it all in. She made sure Tye also had a nice glimpse of her ass, with the water getting them both soaked. That wasn’t the only thing that was soaked. Paisley’s P was soaking wet. But she wanted to please Tye tonight. Paisley finished by taking his balls in her mouth, and circled her tongue around the tip. He started to cum and she cleaned him up. She stood up, washed herself off and got out, leaving Tye out of breath, speechless, and holding on to the shower wall.

Paisley put on some of Tye’s sweats and laid down in his bed. Tye eventually reappeared out of his closet wearing nothing but basketball shorts, his favorite. “Thank you so much baby, that was amazing,” Tye said as he held Paisley in his arms. “No problem babe, I love you.” Tye of course said it back, but then realized how dirty he felt. Less than an hour after Diamond left, his girl, his Paisley came and did the exact same thing. Of course her head game was much better, but he felt bad. Paisley had no idea. Paisley snuggled up to Tye and eventually fell asleep. Tye texted her parents telling them she was over her best friend, Chanel’s house. He was so grateful for Paisley. She was everything to him and did everything for him. She was his ride or die. And he was her seatbelt.

He still was shocked at how Diamond was acting because after the last time they had sex, he ended things. He knew he only wanted to be with Paisley. He didn’t want to hurt Paisley. As the movie played, he began to think. He had been with Paisley all his life and they were only broken up for about a year and a half. He still had a lot more to see before he wanted to settle down...He pushed those thoughts away, thinking that it was just the sleepiness creeping onto him.