Chapter 9

Tyerel

Everything has been going well lately. I haven’t seen Paisley in a few weeks, but we talk everyday. I’m going to take her out tonight just to spend some time with her. I also haven’t talked to Diamond, even though I see her everyday. I’m just not ready to forgive her, and I don’t think I will.

I pulled up to my house when I saw my mom’s car in the driveway. She didn’t tell me she was coming home, but I was defintely happy she was here. I hurridely got all my stuff out of the backseat and ran up the stairs.

“Mom are you home?” I called out.

She appeared and opened her arms out wide for a hug. She showered me in little kisses. I had missed my mom even though sometimes I disagree with her actions.

“How was your trip?” I asked.

“It went well son, I’m glad to be home.”

“I wanted to cook a big dinner for you tonight, but we can do that tomorrow. I know you have plans and I also wanted to rest.” said Tracey.

“Okay mom. I’m gonna go get in the shower.” I said as I began to go upstairs.

I was happy my mom was home, but I couldn’t help wondering where my dad was. Why did my mom allow him to stay with his mistress while she sits here alone? I know my mom didn’t want their marriage to end because of the status we held in the community. I just didn’t want to see my mom hurt anymore and get herself sick. I knew she had been hurting for years now and that made me so angry inside.

--------

I was on my way to pick Paisley up for our date tonight.

When I pulled up to her house, she was outside getting her keys out of her purse to lock the door. She looked beautiful. Her chocolate skin glistened against the neon top she had on with ripped jeans. She always wore heels and today was no different. She had on her pointed toe Steve Maddens I got her last Christmas. She was looking so edible and I couldn’t wait to eat her tonight.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and I lusted for more.

I had to control my growing member as I stared at her. I opened the car door and watched her get in.

I couldn’t wait to attack her with those heels on tonight.

“I’ve missed you so much baby.” she smiled as she rubbed my thigh

“I missed you too P.” I replied and kissed her cheek

“What are we doing tonight?” she asked

I was taking her to her favorite Mexican place on the other side of town in Brooklyn. Mexican was her favorite food and I know my baby loves to eat.