Chapter 13

--------------------------

Tyerel

Paisley walked into my room with tear-stained cheeks and a red puffy face. Her curly hair was in it’s natural state and I could still see a layer of the pink gloss she was wearing. She looked so beautiful, and pissed. Even with all her beauty, I couldn’t miss the hard look of her face.

Maybe she couldn’t find the dress she went to the mall in search of? I didn’t know and I still had sleep in my eyes, she did me so right last night and now she’s unhappy.

She just stood there for a moment and stared.

It was weird and very awkward.

“What’s the matter, P?”, I spoke first.

Paisley began to pace back and forth across my room. I started to get scared when I saw her face frown up.

“Did you fuck Diamond?,” she whispered.

“No.”

It scared me that she was whispering and it scared me that she was now smiling.

“Tyerel I’m going to ask you again, did you fuck Diamond?”

“P…”

“You did?!” she nearly screamed.

“Fuck you.” She spat as she got up and tried walking away.

I grabbed her arm.

“Baby just listen to me, please!”

“Tyerel cheating is the highest disrespect. Not only did you have sex with her, but she was your first. She was suppose to be your best friend. You fucking lied! You lied to me! I’m your everything right? I’m obviously not shit to you.”

“I didn’t cheat baby, we were broken up at the time.”  I sighed. “Just sit down and let me explain.”

Out of nowhere she slapped me. She slapped me right across the face and continually punched me against my chest. I just let her. I felt like complete shit. I shouldn’t have kept it away from her in the first place.

My baby looked so hurt and I could feel her peering through my soul.

“I was single at the moment. After a night of smoking and drinking, I went over Diamond’s house. I didn’t know what I was doing and you know I wouldn’t of dared done it if I was sober. Diamond took advantage of that and I know she’s liked me for awhile now. Diamond basically took control and when I woke up the next morning next to her, I freaked out. She told me we had had sex and I left and told her to never contact me again.”