Chapter 7

Paisley

I was hanging out with my best friend, Chanel, today. We haven't hung out in a long time and she said she had so much to tell me. I wet my curly hair, put on my gold sandals, and walked downstairs. I had on ripped jeans and a white cropped tee. I hopped in my black Benz truck I just got for Christmas and called Chanel to tell her I was on my way.

Chanel's caramel skin glistened under the neon bralet top she was wearing, topped off with a black flared skirt and wedges. "Bitch you look so cute." I said.

"Not as cute as you do slut" Chanel replied.

I drove to a nice Mexican restaurant in downtown Manhattan, so that we could fill each other in on what was going on.

We sat down at our table and ordered our drinks.

"I have so much to tell you girl!" Chanel said.

"Spill it!." I exclaimed.

"You know I keep my eyes on Tye at school,since you're not there."

"Chanel I told you I trusted my baby, you don't have to! But what happened?" I laughed.

"Well I see him and Diamond all the time. They always say that they're best friends. But I feel like something else is going on with them. Diamond's always so touchy feely with him. I see him trying to shrug her off, but she's so persistent. I don't think he's cheating on you though P, I just don't trust Diamond." Chanel finished all in one breath.

I took all of that in and replied, "I don't know Chanel. Diamond has a boyfriend, or two. Well she talks to a lot of niggas. I don't think she likes Tye."

"Well I'm the one that sees them everyday, since you go to school across town, I always watch them girl. Diamond is feeling Tye, that's why her baldheaded ass friend Keisha is always eyeballing you." Chanel said

"She wouldn't go for my man though, right Nel?"

"That bitch is for everybody!" Chanel nearly screamed in the restaurant.

"Shhhh girl." I giggled. "I'll ask him about it."

We ordered our food and laughed the whole time.

------

Tyerel

I was chilling with my nigga, Rodney, at my house just smoking and playing the game. I was so relaxed and I haven't felt this way in a minute. The blunt was getting to me, so I just kept inhaling and exhaling feeling the effects of it.

"Man, what's going on with you and Diamond?" Rodney asked.

"Whatchu talking about bro?"

"I see y'all at school. You messing around with her?"

"It's complicated man. I basically had sex with her while Paisley and I was broken up. I know it wasn't cheating, but Paisley really wanted to be my first. And I haven't even told her that yet. She has no clue. I knew I shouldn't of did it with Diamond, but I wasn't thinking." I said.

"You need to tell her before she finds out. You know how crazy girls are man." Rodney said

"Bro I don't even know if I wanna be with P anymore. It's not like I don't love her anymore, I do. She's my everything. But I really don't wanna settle down right now. She's all I've known as a girlfriend and I wanna see what else is out there." I said, my high peaking

"Tye you know Paisley is a rider man. You really wanna let that go? I see where you coming from because we're young. But you got something good man and you may never get it back." Rodney preached "If you leave Paisley, how do you know she's just gonna wait on you to get your shit together?"

"That's the thing man. I don't if she's gonna wait. She's my ride or die, I don't wanna leave her forever. But I think right now we do need a break. I feel so restricted and I don't get to the stuff you get to do. I know she's the one for me, but the time isn't right." Tye sighed

"I'm telling you to hold on to her g. Yeah, it's other hoes out here, but none of them gone hold you down like P. Hell yeah, I would love for you to be single, we could be fucking these hoes together, but I know you got something good. You don't wanna listen to a single nigga like me anyway." He laughed

I was in deep thought as he passed the blunt to me.

---------

Diamond

I wanted to see Tyerel tonight, but I knew he was probably with that bitch Paisley. I didn't understand what he saw in her that he couldn't see in me. I understood that they were together for years, but isn't there time for something new? I could treat him better than Paisley could anyway. I was tired of her walking around like she was his prize or something, I was going to get what I wanted. And I wanted him.

"Why won't he just break up with her?" I asked

"Girl he loves Paisley, don't tell me you love this nigga." Keisha replied

'I do. I know we only had sex once and I know he was high, but it's still sex. And I know he thought it was good.

"Sex has nothing to do with it. You fuck with a lot of niggas. Sex doesn't equal love."

"Then what am I suppose to do?" I asked truthfully

"I honestly think you should just let them be. Leave him alone for right now until you can get over him."

I agreed.

But we all knew that was not about to happen.

I know, short chapter! But
comment and tell me what you think.

Comment.Vote. Tell your friends!

Thank you to @Lowkey_Lullaby for my cover!