Chapter 10

Diamond

I haven't seen Tyerel since he told me he didn't want to be cool anymore. I still see him everyday at school. He speaks to be nice, but that's what he does to every other girl. I'm not special anymore. I guess I never was, but it's hard to believe that when we had sex. Sex usually doesn't mean that much to me, but with him it was different.

Flashback

"Girl Don has a huge dick, but Michael knows how to please me better." I said when I heard knocks at the door. "Keisha I'm going to call you later."

I opened the door and Tyerel pushed past me to go to the kitchen. His eyes were bright red and he reeked of weed. I could tell he was high and I was going to use it to my full advantage. Tyerel was single at the moment and Paisley was out of the picture, for now. I've wanted Tyerel ever since we met. He instantly confided in me and I knew I would be stuck in the friendzone.

I respected his little relationship, but any opening there was, I was going to take my chance. I've had sex with many guys, so I was no amateur. Tye on the other hand was, and wanted to wait for Paisley even though they were broken up right now. They probably wouldn't be for long and I wanted to take something that I knew Paisley wanted. His virginity. I knew she wanted to be his first. But I was going to take that from her because I had the opportunity to do so right now.

"Come on let's go upstairs." I said as I took Tyerel's hand.

Tyerel didn't say one word and I knew he was drunk as well. I was definitely happy to know that he wouldn't know what he was doing. But I was also happy that I would be able to remind him when he was sober. I took off Tyerel's jeans roughly and left them at his ankles. No need for any foreplay I was going straight for the kill. I took off the little shorts I had on, put on a condom for the first time in forever, and slid right on his manhood. I began to ride him. Tyerel groaned, even though I knew he was falling asleep. I was determined to take something that Paisley could never get back. After we both came, I let him fall asleep in my bed.

Tyerel was definitely pissed when he realized we were sleeping in the same bed. I mentioned that I had took his virginity and he just sat there, anger showing on his face. I was sad that he didn't appreciate my little gift.

"Don't ever contact me again Diamond. I'm done with your hoe ass." Tyerel screamed

Those words stung, but we eventually became friends again after he needed the answers during an English quiz. That's when I saw his lock screen, a beautiful picture of Paisley.

---------

Tyerel

I've been really focused on basketball the last few weeks and Paisley was definitely not feeling that. She had been really getting on my ass about not seeing her. She would either accuse me of being with some other girl or tell me that I didn't love her. That shit really got on my nerves because I loved that girl with everything in me. I would never hurt her in any way. I was giving her the silent treatment at the moment because she really pissed me off. I never knowingly ignored her texts or calls but the accusations were really getting to me. I could actually be out there fucking with some broad, but I'm not. I'm sitting here playing 2k with Rodney like always.

"AND ONE!" Rodney screamed.

"Fuck you man." I said

Rodney laughed and said "Man, what's up with you and Paisley?"

"We were doing fine until she started accusing me of doing shit I'm not." I replied truthfully

"That's just how girls are Tye. You know how your girl is, stop being a little bitch."

"I'm just tired of arguing with her over the same stuff. It's like I have to constantly tell her how much I love her. She should just know, but she always wants reassurance."

"Like I said, that's how she is and you have to deal with it. That's your girl and you made that commitment a long time ago."

"What if I don't want it anymore?" I asked honestly

"Well, it's too late to back out now!." Rodney said laughing.

"She's your girl and has been for a long time now. You've been with her your whole life and now you're getting everything. Bro, you're getting ass everyday, she cooks for you, she listens to your problems, and is riding with you through it all. Why wouldn't she trip? She obviously loves you."

I guess Rodney was right.

The good does outweigh the bad.

---------

Paisley

I was sitting in my room watching some lifetime movie with Chanel. Tyerel hasn't texted or called all day and it was really bothering me. He always tells me good night at the least, even if he is mad. I didn't know what I actually did wrong.

I mean I had texted him being a little crazy, but that's because my little lady friend Lilly was here and I was cramping and he hasn't came to see me yet. He usually comes over with red velvet ice cream and tampons to watch movies with me all day. I would give him a few blowjobs and we would cuddle until we fell asleep.

But today, Chanel was here and came bearing the red velvet ice cream and tampons. Of course I didn't give her any blowjobs, but we did watch LMN all day.

I missed my baby and I wanted him inside me right now.

I eventually fell asleep with tears down my cheeks and decided I was going to talk to Tyerel tomorrow.

He was going to make this up to me.

Sorry the chapter is so short! I wasn't going to update this week, because I've been so busy with school. But I probably won't next weekend because of homecoming! Enjoy this one and I promise you'll get a long one next chapter and a few surprises too! COMMENT. VOTE .TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Can ya'll believe Diamond thought that "first time" was special? That was horrible! Tye didn't even enjoy it! Isn't she a rapist!? Lol. But seriously, that was terrible!