Chapter 14

Tracey

"Yes, right there, that's the spot."

This sexy chocolate man was hitting all the rights spots as he was giving me a very sensual massage. I haven't felt this good in years. We had everything out, strawberries, whipped cream, honey, you named it. And I knew he was going to lick everything off tonight. My little lady was moistening at the thought of it.

Paul began to strip me of the black panty and bra set he helped me find at Victoria's Secret last week. My cheating husband was the least of my worries. I was thinking about how I would have to get adjusted to Paul's size because he was big. I also haven't had sex in years, so this would be new to me.

He began to kiss my neck, that sent shivers up my spine. I don't remember the last time I was touched by a man.

Paul caressed my breast and a moan escaped from my lips. The anticipation I felt was unbelievable. I wanted him downthere now.

He trailed soft, wet kisses from my breasts to my stomach. I felt the heat from his breath and I knew he was almost there. He opened my legs and spread the cold whipped cream onto my skin. He put his mouth there.

I wasn't able to hold back the pleasure I was feeling. I ran my hands through his hair, as a key to keep going.

"You like that baby?" Paul groaned.

His wet tongue lapped up my pink pearls.

He spread those lips, and hit my spot. That's when I lost control.

I reached my peak and he licked that up too.

"I'm going to make lunch," he said as he got up and kissed my lips.

I lay there, out of breath, and nodded my head.

--------

"So tell me about yourself." I inquired.

I figured I should get to know Paul, even though he knew me inside and out already. A smiled spread across my lips and I'm sure she was smiling down there too.

"Well I grew up in a small town in Alabama. I moved to New York to start my software business and I've been here ever since," Paul replied.

"So you just packed up and left your hometown?"

"I went to Morehouse in Atlanta, graduated, and decided that I didn't want to stay home after school."

"A southern man. How about your family?", I asked.

"My mother and father are still married after 20 years and live down in Alabama still. I'm the youngest in my family. My sister is thirty-two, my brother is forty-five, and I'm twenty-nine."

I nearly spit out my red wine. I was seventeen years older than him, forty-six. I knew he was young, but I didn't think he was that young. Twenty-nine.

That could be a problem, if my husband wasn't having an affair.

I decided that I was going to have as much fun with Paul as I could. I didn't want to be with my cheating husband any longer.

-------

Tyerel

I hadn't talked to Paisley in three days. I figured she wanted to think about the whole situation. I made up my mind that I was going to tell Paisley the truth. I already told her the truth about Diamond, I was going to tell her about what's been on my mind lately.

I didn't want to be with Paisley anymore, but I really didn't want to hurt her. She was all I wanted at one point. Now I wanted something different.