Chapter 17

Diamond

I rolled over to see Tyerel sound asleep next to me. His snoring was so cute and I could feel his heartbeat with my hand on his chest.

I had so much to do today, but I just wanted to bask in his presence. I didn’t know if I’d ever see him this vulnerable, sound asleep.

I snuggled up closer to him and laid my head on his chest.

Last night was honestly too good to be true. I couldn’t be happier that me and Tye were back.

Tyerel had finally forgiven me and I definitely knew why. My trench coat and skills put on a very nice show for him. I know he enjoyed every minute of it.

Every time I thought about how good things were going, the devil herself snuck into my thoughts. Paisley.

I didn’t understand what he saw in her. She was boring, controlling, and not good enough to be his girlfriend.

When I officially become his, I’ll always keep his attention and he’ll never have to look for it any place else.

I didn’t care if Tye belonged to Paisley because at this moment, right now. He was mine. And that’s all I’ve ever wanted.

I was going to make him see why I should be his and why he needed to leave Paisley.

After all, she wasn’t good enough for him. I had to make him understand that.

The sunlight beamed through his blinds and he began to stir.

I leaned forward in an effort to kiss his lips as he was waking up.

His eyes popped open and he stared wildly.

“Good morning daddy,” I sexily said as I caressed his manhood.

He already had morning wood and I was going to take him all in, so he could be fully awake.

“Morning Diamond.” Tye replied.

I crawled at the end of the bed and spread his legs.

I bent over, so my ass was in the air. He was able to see it, with no hassle. I know he enjoyed the sight, after all it was amazing.

I rubbed my fingers up and down his shaft, so that I could feel how hard he was. I had to make this quick, since I had to leave soon.