Chapter 11

"Uhh baby, that's my spot."

Paisley knew Tyerel was going to make it up to her as soon as Lilly left. She was in for a treat when Tye showed up unexpectedly before school to give her a little gift.

"Damn baby, you're so wet."

Paisley's moaned filled the room and she gripped the edge of the kitchen counter. Her legs were over his shoulders and Tye couldn't help but love the taste of his girl. His tongue ran over her slit as he teasingly spread her lips and inserted two fingers into her. They didn't have much time, but he was going to make Paisley's P feel very good this morning.

His tongue sucked and pulled at her pink folds. Paisley moved her hips to the rhythm of his mouth and grinded trying to make his tongue go deep as possible.

Tyerel knew Paisley was going to erupt at any moment. He sucked her pearls giving it one last kiss as she finally came. He cleaned every drop and pulled her thong up. He helped his lady down from the kitchen counter.

"Can we just spend the day together baby?" Paisley asked.

"I'm sorry babe, you know I have to go to school in order to go to practice." Tye replied

Paisley knew this and gave her baby a quick peck as they both left for school.

-----------

Tyerel always knew how to make Paisley feel better, but that didn't help the fact that he had ignored her the whole day. She didn't know what was up with him, but she knew she had to find out. She figured she would ask his best friend, Diamond to see if she knew anything.

She scrolled through her messages to see if she had Diamond's number and decided to call her. Paisley clicked Diamond's number and it picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" Diamond answered.

"Hi, it's Paisley." Paisley cheerfully said

"Oh hi, Paisley." Diamond sarcastically said. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to know if you knew what was going on with Tye. He's been very weird lately."

"Oh, Tye and I aren't cool anymore." Diamond said sucking her teeth

This was news to Paisley because Tyerel hadn't mentioned it to her. Paisley wondered why Tye would stop being friends with one of his best friends.

"Oh wow, I didn't know that. Why did you guys stop talking?" Paisley asked

"Long story. I have to go." Diamond hurriedly hung up the phone

-------

Diamond

I didn't understand why that girl decided to call me. I knew nothing about Tyerel and I didn't want to know. I did know however that Tyerel hasn't told Paisley about him and I yet. Paisley is clueless as far as I'm concerned and I was going to tell her. I just had to figure out a way to tell Paisley without her wanting to put her hands on me, because that was a no go.

Yes

I took Tyerel's virginity.

No

You weren't his first.

Yes

He did lie to you.

I was going to ruin Tyerel, just like he decided to ruin our friendship.

--------

Tracey

As I was walking through the crowded mall, I decided to get a few items to make myself feel better. I went into Victoria's Secret to find myself a nice little number. I hadn't had sex with my husband in years and I was yearning for it. I decided that I wasn't even going to try to get my husband back.I wanted a divorce and quick. I was done with being with a cheating husband who mistreated me everyday.

In my daydreams, while searching for lingerie, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"You know this would look amazing on you", a confident voice said handing me a black bra and panty set.

I turned around taking in his milk chocolate skin, glistening biceps, and amazing smile.

I moved my mouth trying to get my words out, but I guess I was tongue-tied. This man was gorgeous. Just what I needed to take my mind off of that cheating husband of mine.

"Oh is that right? And how do you know that?" I flirtily replied

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. Whispering in my ear he said, "I just know your plump breasts would make any man go crazy in this."

My knees instantly became weak, but I had to keep it together.

I was a confident, hot mom. I couldn't let him knock me off of my square.

I stuck my chest out. "Take out your phone. Here's my number", I said, taking his phone and putting my number in.

"I will definitely be using this Miss..I'm sorry I didn't get your name."

"Tracey." I said winking, strutting to the checkout desk.

I definitely couldn't wait for him to use everything on me.

So Miss Tracey is finally getting some loving. What do you think her husband is up to? How is Diamond going to tell Paisley?