Chapter 1 -The Big Decision

Hello again welcome to Chapter 1 of Never Forgive Fairy Tail. Again I don't own Fairy Tail Mr.Awesome Hiro does I only own the plot and extra characters. I know I know (the prologue sucked) but this will be better and longer I promise!! Enjoy!

Lucy's POV

I woke up the next morning. My pillow stained with tears. I got up and cooked myself some breakfast. I took a nice relaxing bath and but on my regular clothing the blue belly shirt the short skirt the belt that held my keys and whip, and some boots. I put my hair up in two pigtails. (Remember after the GMG so her outfit is different from the beginning) I got up and started to the guild. I decided over night that I would leave Fairy Tail. I cannot stand for the pain that have caused me. Especially Natsu, I can't believe he would abandoned a nakama. After him always saying all that stuff and believing in me, I guess that was all fake. Why would he even bring me to Fairy Tail, if I was just a replacement for his pain. I was daydreaming I didn't realize I was face-to-door with the guild. I took a deep breath and walked in. I went up to Mira.

"Hey Mira is the master in his office" I asked her.

"Yea Lucy he's in there, I also heard what happened yesterday, are you okay" she asked me.

"Yea just fine" I replied faking yet another smile.

"Master may I come in" I said knocking on the door.

"Yes child come in" he said.

I opened the door to find a cute little office. He was siting on the table and looked at me.

"What is it that you need Lucy my child" he asked me.

"W...well master I wish....t....to..........leave Fairy Tail" I said it was hard to get out.

His eyes widened in surprise as he said "Lucy what has made you want this!"

"Well master Natsu kicked me off the team and I can't stay here with all this pain. I wish to leave please" I pleaded.

"Fine but do you plan on coming back dear child" he asked.

"I don't know maybe" I said twiddling with my thumbs.

"Give me your hand" he held out his.

I gave him my hand with my guild mark. I started to cry as he chanted a spell I couldn't understand. I looked at master who was crying. I looked at my hand and my guild mark was gone. It was for the better. I sobbed and say thanks to master.

"Lucy please come back stronger ok my child" he said tears still going down his face.

"Yes master I will be gone for approximately 8 years. And will you please give these letters to my friends. And this one for all of Fairy Tail, don't read it to them until they notice I'm gone or until two years ok m-" I stopped because I didn't want to call him master anymore.

"Please just call me gramps" he said with a smile.

"Ok" I responded giving him a real smile, "and I don't want anyone to go after me especially Natsu gramps" I told him seriously.

"Ok but I will let them find you after two years when I will read the letter to them" he said.

"Fine" I replied.

I gave him one last hug and left the office. I won't let anyone see my hand I won't let them know I left Fairy Tail, not now.

"Lushee" Happy said flying toward me.

He crashed into me and started wailing in my chest.

"Lushee I'm so sorry I...it was Natsu's decision only. Please forgive me" he cried.

"It's fine Happy I know that the rest of you had nothing to do with this" I smiled at him, a fake one.

Then one by one the Team Natsu members came to me and apologized.

"Don't worry guys I know it was Natsu's fault not yours" I kept telling them.

"But still Lucy will you be ok I mean you have no team" Gray kept finding things to point out.

"Ya Lucy-San you don't have a team" Wendy agreed to him.

I adored the way they cared for me so much but it was useless I already left Fairy Tail.

Then I rejoined Fairy Tail and lived happily ever after with Gray we had kids The End! (jk jk that didn't happen lol)

I said my last byes to everyone even though they didn't know. I went to my house and was starting to pack up.

"Ugh I need Virgo to help me Open gate of the Maiden Virgo" I chanted

"Ding dong" the sound summoned Virgo.

"Hello Princess, punishment time?" She asked like always.

"No Virgo no punishment but there will be if you don't help me pack this all up" I teased her.

"Yes Princess" she packed all my things.

I know that leaving Fairy Tail was a big decision but it had to be made. It hurts but staying there will only hurt more. What would I do though I don't know I guess I'll find out when it happens. I went out the apartment to speak with the landlady.

"Hello landlady" I asked her.

"Yes dear what can I do for you" she said bored as always.

"Well here's the rent I am going to leave this place" I told her almost choking up.

"Oh really well bye Ms Lucy hope I'll get to see you again soon be safe" she said a smile on her face.

I smiled back got my suitcases and left. I went to the forest on the outskirts of town. I settled down in a nice small cave and put down some blankets. I was going to go out side for fresh air but before that I will eat something. I did bring some food but only to last me about a week. I ate a sandwich and decided to got out for a walk. I stopped when I heard a roar. Sounded like a...a....a dragons roar! I was afraid but I followed the sound anyway. I was walking when I saw a little girl and a dragon. The little girl didn't look scared like at all. The girl was talking to the dragon. But this dragon didn't look anything like the dragon Angcolia(don't know how to spell it lol so I will call it Anco) it looked kinder and more beautiful. The scales were as blue as the ocean and they were so sparkly. The dragons eyes were bright blue like the sky on a clear day. I looked at the girl. Her hair matched the color of the dragons scales. Her eyes looked like the dragons eyes to. The girl reminded me a lot of Wendy. I miss her so much, she was so sweet. I wanted to walk up to them but I was scared to. What will I do next?

**************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading my second chapter. Love you all. Stay tuned for more. Hope you liked this chapter. If you didn't tell me (don't worry I can take it) and please read my first story as well 'The Complicated Life Of A Wizard'. Anyway bye bye minna

~Viper-San