Chapter 11 - The Face Down

Lucy's POV

We walked inside the castle. I looked around. I saw emptiness. The castle was suspiciously empty. Then out the corner of my eyes I saw a razor sharp blade headed my way. I jumped and easily dodged it.

I looked in the direction of the blade and saw a man with black hair and red eyes. He was also very pale.

Hello Lucy I am the one who's been here all your time~

What! That's you!? Oh god give me back Cyana!

Now that's not how you ask~

I don't care give me back my sister!

Come and face me then!

I charged up to the man, "TIME DRAGON ROAR!!" I yelled.

"Time reverse." He says calmly.

I look around and I am back at my normal location. I growl and look at him.

"Fight me like you mean it!" I yelled charging for him again.

"Not now, time reverse." He says yawning.

I keep going for him no matter how tried I got I had to save Cyana. I kept repeating the pattern. Both of us never got tired.

"Let me help you Luce!" Natsu yelled at me.

"No Natsu stay back this is my fight!" I yelled back keeping on going.

I kept on going, I'm not going back!

"Water Dragon Roar!" Lo said.

"Lo please this is my fight, I will prove to Fairy Tail just how much I've grown! I will show them they made a mistake making fun of me!" I said my voice going monotone.

"Good.." The man smirked.

No no no he's taking over my soul now..

Ahh you can't escape this one young one

You can't do this... I have to save Cyana..

"Fairy Tail... You said I was weak... You made fun of me... You ignored me... Your gonna regret that!" I said turning around now facing Fairy Tail.

"Wha-" the all said.

"Forbidden black hole consume!" I said a black hole once again forming in my hand.

"Luce please don't! Luce please look around you it's your family!" Natsu said trying to snap me out of it.

"Please Fairy Tail forgive me for what I'm about to d-" I was cut off by my soul being totally taken over.

Then I threw the black hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey minna~ so I hope you liked it! Too bad I left you on a cliffhanger xD
Anyway bai bai~!
~Mary