Chapter 7 - Fairy Tail, Lucy, and A Murderer?!

Hi minna hope you are enjoying this story so far! I'm trying to do as many chapters as I can before school starts lol xD. Any way here is chapter 7 enjoy!

Lucy's POV

I felt like I was 17 again. But I wasn't and this was the same 'family' that hurt me. I had to stay strong and not give in to my heart. My heart doesn't matter anymore because it was shattered.

"So Tai-San would you like me to heal your sprain? I wouldn't mind really" she smiled at me.

"My ankle is fine but if you insist" I said with no emotion in my voice whatsoever.

I had to make sure they could find any kind of emotion. I had to keep my emotions locked up. I reframed from showing even the littlest hint of emotion.

"Oh ok" she started healing my sprain.

Everyone came to me and introduced them selves even though I already knew them. I got really annoyed when they kept talking about the same thing. After they introduced themselves they would say 'you should stay here a bit longer to meet Lisanna!' or 'Lisanna is so sweet you should meet her when she comes back!', or 'Lisanna is on a quest you should defiantly say hi to her when she arrives!' It's always Lisanna, Lisanna, Lisanna! Arg why don't they say 'You should have came 8 years ago to meet Lucy!' or 'You remind me of Lucy oh I miss her!' But no do they even remember me!

"Hi I'm Mirajane you know my sist-" I cut her off, I was done with Lisanna.

"I don't care ok! I know! I know! She's on a stupid quest! Well I don't care cause y'know what I'm not staying here to meet that little girl!!!" I yelled at Mira annoyance in my voice.

Mira flinched and went away. Everyone stared at me in disbelief. They looked at me like I just made her cry. I guess I did but so what. They were bugging me about her and she is the reason I am heart broken right now. If she would have stayed dead I wouldn't have been here like this.

"Tai why'd you have that outburst?" Cy asked me.

"Because I am tired of this! It's always Lisanna! Why don't you all talk about Lucy! What happened to her! You took her heart and then shattered it! Where is she right now huh. If you were really searching for her you'd be smart enough to know where the flipping heck she went! So answer me! Where. Is. Lucy." I raised an eyebrow I was on the verge of breaking down in tears.

Everyone looked at me like I was an alien with five heads.

"How do you know that Lu-chan left Tai" Levy started to cry.

Then I realized what I said " well Natsu told me that Lucy left 8 years ago!"

"Well yea but I never told you why" Natsu looked at me.

I had to come up with an excuse real quick. I could say that I met her.

"Well when I was somewhere I met her. She was crying her heart out, so I went up to her and I asked her what was wrong. She told me every little detail. I saw how rude that was. So y'know we became friends but I didn't know where she went after that" I explained that total lie.

"Oh, well I wish I could see Lucy-San again" Wendy sighed.

"Me too I miss Lu-chan" Levy said hugging Gajeel almost crying into his chest.

"Yea I regret being so mean to Luce, I didn't know I needed her I really did and now she's gone" Natsu said sitting on the bar stool.

"Yea if she was important to shrimp then she was to me" Gajeel shrugged his shoulders.

Everyone started adding to the conversation. I felt my heart starting to reform.

"Yea she helped Natsu get me back" Macao explained.