Chapter 8 - Wizard On The Run!

Hello again Minna! I'm baaack and ready! Anyway on to chapter 8 I don't want to keep y'all waiting!

Lucy's POV

I ran out the guild doors. I can't go back! I can't believe I just killed Lisanna. I murdered a person so that makes me a...a...a murderer! I ran as fast as my feet could take me.

"Fire dragons roar" I turned around which made me go faster.

I then reached the edge of town. I was breathing heavily. I saw a council bird carrying a flyer it said 'Wanted Murderer reported at Fairy Tail! Young woman's body found. Murderer named Taimi' man news travels fast today! I put on a cloak and started running again. I then had an idea! I could turn into Lucy they would never notice.

"Original!" I yelled and then I looked like Lucy.

I was Lucy but with longer hair. I never bothered to cut it. I then started walking through town. I got weird looks from people but it didn't matter. How about I mess with Fairy Tail a little bit. I walked up to the guild and opened them slowly.

"Is it Taimi!" I heard Cy say.

"I don't know Cyana but be careful ok" I heard Mirajane say I could sense the sadness in her voice.

I walked in and took the cloak off. I had to act like I knew nothing.

"Hello minna" I said quietly.

"Lu...Luce is that you" I heard Natsu barely whisper.

"Yes I...I'm home" I said fake happy I was really still shocked about the murder.

I saw Cy's face go sad again like she wanted it to be me, not Lucy.

"Luce, Lucy, Lu-chan!" I heard multiple people say.

They all ran up to me and hugged me. I did feel a little happy I guess.

"LUSHEE!" Happy said flying toward me.

I hugged him and patted his head. It felt good to be recognized by Fairy Tail after 8 years. They talked about everything that happened and introduced me to Cy and Lo even though I knew them but they didn't know. Lo knew it was me but Cy didn't I never told her. They told me about 'Taimi' or me.

"I'm glad your back Luce I missed you!" Natsu smiled at me.

I smiled back. I was actually happy.

"Lu-chan I am so happy to see you again! Please never leave ever again!" Levy said tears non stop spilling out of her eyes.

"Ok Levy, ok" I hugged her tightly.

I learned many things today! Levy and Gajeel got married. Mira and Laxus got married. Gray and Juvia got married. Jellal came out of jail joined the council, Fairy Tail, and got married with Erza. Elfman and Evergreen got married. And Romeo and Wendy are dating as of now.

"So Lucy where did you go all those years?" Gray asked me.

"Well I went and trained more" I answered him.

"Oh well we are all so glad to get you back" Wendy hugged me.

"Yea I'm glad to be back" I smiled.

My heart had literally reformed no doubt about it. I felt happiest when I was with Fairy Tail!

"So Lucy have you heard about the runaway wizard that had killed Lisanna" Erza said.

"What?! Lisanna's dead?!" I pretended to be surprised.

"Yes for real this time" Natsu added in.

"Oh how sad" I saddened.

I felt so happy and sad at the same time.

"Umm Natsu can I talk to you in private" I said, I wanted to tell him that I am Taimi.

"Sure anything Luce" He walked outside with me.

"Um Natsu I...I....I am Taimi" I stuttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi minna thx for reading and stay tuned! Anyway bye bye!

~Viper-San