Prologue Welcome Back!

Hello my second story. I hope you like my first one so far. This is my second story. I've seen many stories like this but I'm going my own way with this you guys get to choose some stuff ok. I only own the plot and extra characters. But Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail.(if I did there would be a whole lot more of kissing *3* lol)! Now let's get to the prologue. This will be mostly Lucy's POV but there will be some others.

Lucy's POV

I was doing my usual thing celebrating our victory for the GMG (Grand Magic Games if you didn't know) when the guild doors swung open revealing a cloaked girl.

"Natsu are you here" the girl said quietly.

She took her cloak off. She had shoulder high white hair. She was wearing a blue dress. I saw a Fairy Tail mark on her thigh but I didn't recognize her. I saw Natsu his eyes were practically bulging out his face.

"L...Lis is that you" he whispered.

"Natsu I missed you" she ran toward him.

She tackled him and gave him a bone crushing hug. Looked very painful.

"Lisanna I..is it really you" Mira said tears streaming down her face.

Lisanna I heard that before. Oh yea wasn't that Mira and Elfman's little sister. Didn't she die like three years ago, or ten cause of the seven year sleep? How is she here but dead I'm soo lost right now.

"Onee-chan Onii-chan I missed you guys" Lisanna said as a tear ran down her face.

She hugged them tightly. Master came out and welcomed her back, almost everyone did, the only person who didn't was me.

Time skip 3 days

After three days of nonstop partying I was tired. I was going to get up when Lisanna came up to me.

"Hello you must be Lucy, I'm Lisanna sorry for not introducing myself earlier I was busy saying hi to everyone you know I missed them" she said sweetly putting her hand out for me to shake.

I took her hand and smiled at her. She seemed so sweet no wonder people missed her. I heard that she helped Natsu raise Happy.

"Hi Lisanna and yes I'm Lucy, I'm glad to finally meet you Natsu said so much about you, I never thought I would meet you because of you-know-what" I said trying not to bring up her death.

"Yea well I didn't actually die I went to Edolas but I hid from you guys, I didn't want to sadden Natsu" she said sadly.

"Oh really how sad" I instantly felt bad for her, it must have been horrible doing that.

"Well it was great meeting you" she said going over to Mira.

Time skip 3 months

It's been three whole months and they are still partying for Lisanna's return. They should get over it by now. I kinda feel lonely because everyone but Levy, Gajeel, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Romeo, Mira, Lisanna, Master, and the exceeds were ignoring me. Even Natsu was ignoring me. Then I saw Lisanna and Natsu they were dating it broke my heart but it's what Natsu wanted. I saw them over across from the guild. Lisanna was crying while Natsu was talking to her. I wonder why.

Natsu and Lisanna's Convo

"Natsu you can't she is one of your nakama and she is like a sister to me she treats me so kindly" Lisanna said with tears in her eyes.

"Oh well it's my team I can do what I want, I will kick Lucy off the team because she is weak she always gets hurt and keeps us from doing the quest so I will put you on, there can only be a maximum of five people per team ok Me, you, Stripper, Erza, and Wendy, gramps said Happy doesn't count because he isn't human" Natsu said seriously.

"But Natsu why" Lisanna said still teary eyed

"I'm doing this for you Lis so we can be together ok" he said grabbing her chin.

"Fine whatever" Lisanna said wiping her tears but they just kept falling.

Back to Lucy

Natsu was coming my way. I was happy that he was talking to me but Lisanna was behind him teary eyed. I shot her a worried look and she gave me a sad sorry look. She mouthed 'I'm sorry' and I mouthed back 'it's not your fault'.

"Hey Lucy" Natsu said with a straight face.

I only then became worried because he didn't call me 'Luce' or 'Luigi'.

"Yea" I stuttered.

"Lucy I'm kicking you off team Natsu and putting Lis on. You always put us in danger your weak and Lis is stronger then you" he said emotionless.

I was about to cry but I had to be strong if I was going to cry I couldn't do it here I had to show him right.

"Ok it's fine I understand why you would want Lisanna she is your girlfrind after all. And she is stronger then me it's fine I'll just do quest alone and get stronger I guess" I said faking a smile.

Lisanna looked at me. I just gave her a reassuring look. Then I got up and left. I closed the guild doors behind me and then the smile left my face. I started sobbing all the way home. I locked my apartment and cried into my pillow. Natsu will pay for the pain he has caused me. I will get revenge on team Natsu. Fairy Tail will pay for calling me the ever so weak Celestial Mage. I will make him suffer just watch. I will Never Forgive Fairy Tail!

**************************************************************************************

Ya I'm done with my prologue. Sorry if it's short I will make the chapters longer soon ok. I hope you like this please stayed tuned for more. I wonder what will happen next. Poor Lucy so sad isn't it. Well anyway until next time Bye bye.

~Viper-San