Chapter 10 - Before Its Too Late

Hi minna! And wow it has been FOREVER since I last updated this. Sooooooo I am back and ready to update some more. So on with this story...

Lucy's POV

I had to hurry. I couldn't stop no matter what. I won't let Cyana die never. I had to save her she is my sister. I will save my dear sister.

"This way." I directed everyone in Fairy Tail.

They didn't like me after what I did to Lisanna. But that didn't matter. Cy didn't deserve to die. We arrived at a huge castle in the middle of nowhere. I put my hand above my eyes to shield them from the sun. I searched around looking for any sign that this is where Cy might be.

"Let's take a break we have been walking forever." Mira complained.

I unsheathed my sword and held it up at her chin.

"We won't stop until I find Cy got it." I glared daggers at her.

"Got it." She rolled her eyes.

We started walking some more. We silently walked inside the castle. Then Natsu grabbed my shoulder and stopped me.

"Are you sure it's safe!" Natsu whispered.

"Don't worry I'll protect y'all!" I rolled my eyes.

"We don't need YOU to protect us!" Natsu glared at me.

"Do you wanna go right here right now Dragneel!" I challenged him.

"Come on! I know you don't have the guts to!" He challenged back.

Ooo a fight!

Arg You get out my head!

Make me!

AHHHHH I won't be controlled!

Yess, Yess, Yess, Yess, Yess, Yess, Yess! I-Control-YOU! You will fight him...

"C...challenge accepted!...Dragneel!" I was forced to say.

I didn't want to fight him. As much pain as he's caused me I still ...loved... him!

"N..a.t.s.u...p.l.e.a.s.e.." I managed to get out before this force took over.

"Huh Luce! Luce?" He looked at me in confusion.

Then my eyes went dim. They kept going dark until they were completely black.

"I ain't holding back Dragneel!" I said monotone.

"You aren't Luce! Who are you and what are you doing with her!" Natsu growled.

"I am Lucy! Lucy The Fallen Fairy! I will get revenge on Fairy Tail! I promised you all that! And now HERE I AM!" I said smirking evilly.

I jumped at him.

No no no! Stop it! You can't control me!

Oh I already am muhahahahahaha!

Then Natsu caught me and held me hands behind my back.

"Arg let me go!" I yelled.

"Not until you let Luce go!" He snapped.

"Hnnnmm!" I tried to get out his grip but he tightened it.

"Remember why your here to save Cyana!" He said.

Then my eyes started to regain color.

"Cy-an-a!" I closed my eyes.

Then my eyes shot open and I started to cry.

"Cyana! We have to get to her before it's too late! I have to save my dear sister..." I chocked up.

"Let's go." He ordered.

We went inside the castle. I will save Cyana before its to late! I wonder what this castle will hold..?