Chapter 3 - The Three Besties!

Hi minna how are you all. Arigato for reading my stories hope you stay tuned for more gomen if they aren't good! I'm only 22 jk I won't tell you anything about me not yet anyway! Enjoy this chapter brought to you by Viper-San!

Lucy's POV

"Who are you show yourself" I commanded.

Who was this person I sensed. Ever since I became a dragon slayer my senses kicked up. The person smelled funny. The person smelt like ice.

"Ice dragon roar" the person yelled.

I quickly jumped out the way and yelled back "Time dragon roar!"

The person dodged easily and landed in front of me. I reached for my celestrial keys.

"Oh no you don't ice dragon daggers" what sounded like a she said.

The ice daggers knocked the keys out my hand. I looked at my keys in worry.

"No, my keys...arg Time dragon time reverse" I said as time went to before her attack. She repeated the attack but I dodged this time. She looked surprised but continued on. The Lo attacked at the same time as me and we knocked her out.

"Uhh who are you two" she asked.

"No who are you" I looked at her.

"I asked first" she crossed her arms.

"Fine I'll tell you but first take off your cloak" I looked at her in suspicion.

"Fine" she took her cloak off.

She was pretty. She had ice blue hair that was very long it reached up to her waist. Her eyes were a white crystal color. She looked very beautiful.

"Your pretty" I told her.

"Thanks" she smiled "you are too!"

I looked different. Ever since I became a dragon slayer my appearance changed. Now I had dark purple hair that was half way down my back. I usually put my hair in two long pigtails. I wore mostly black now. I at the moment was wearing black lacy leggings and a black shirt that had one sleeve and printed in dark blue it said 'DarknessRocks'. My new eye color was a lavender with a speck of black.

"Well my name is L-" I thought for a moment I wanted to change my name "I mean Taimi!" (Pronounce like tie-me ok)

"Oh well my name is Cyana" she smiled. (Pronounce like sigh-an-ā ok)

"Well Taimi I'm sorry for attacking you I was just going for a walk then I sensed you then I saw you stop like you where going to attack me" she apologized.

"It's fine and actually that's what me and Lo were thinking" I laughed.

We stood there and had fun together.

One year later

"Lo, Cy I'm going for a walk ok" I called out to my two best friends.

"Ok" Lo responded.

"Sure thing" Cy responded.

They really were great friends. Just like Natsu was. No I can't think about him I hate him he betrayed me. I arrived in Magnolia. I was going to get more food for us. I went to a super market. I was shopping and my heart almost stopped when I saw Natsu and Happy. I wanted to go say hi to Happy but I couldn't.

"Oi Happy I smell *sniff sniff* LUCE" Natsu yelled happily.

Oh no he is coming this way. Just act natural and he won't know.

"Oi you" Natsu called out to me.

"Yea" I turned my head.

"Sorry to be rude" he laughed oh god I missed that laugh and the cheeky smile "but your smell reminds me of someone I know" he saddened when he said the last part.

I instantly felt bad. No I have to stay strong he betrayed me I hate him now.

"Well really cool now bug off" I said acting annoyed.

"Sorry but I was wondering if we could go to a restaurant or something I wanted to talk to you" he asked.

"Sure whatever let me just go home and tell my parent" I was talking about Tim he was a father to me.

"Sure go ahead oh do you mind if I come" he questioned shyly.

"Sure why not" I instantly regretted that. He will see the dragon and freak out and ask for Igneel.

"Or maybe not" I said trying to change his mind.

"But I wanna come" he puppy dog eyed me.

"Fine but you can't enter my house until I say so ok" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ok!" He jumped up and down.

Oh Natsu if only you knew!

**************************************************************************************

Arigato for reading hope you liked it! What will Natsu do! Will he see the dragon! Dan Dan Daaaaaaaaaa! lol. Any way thanks for reading bye bye!

~Viper-San