Chapter 4 - Meeting the Parent?!

Heelllooooooo minnaaaaaa! Love you all, arigato AGAIN for reading my stories :3 I really apriciate it. You make me so happy *sob sob* anyway enjoy this super chappie and remember I DONT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does I only own the plot and the extra characters.

Lucy's (Taimi's) POV

I can't believe Natsu was coming to meet My family. I consider them my family why wouldn't I. Well Tim can go into his human form so can Lix and Cyan Cy's dragon. Tim can be my father Cy and Lo are my friends and Lix and Cyan and pretend to be married and they can be Cy and Lo's parents. Perfect.

"Ok Natsu you stay here I'm going to ask if you can come in ok" I told him.

"Sure" he did his cheeky smile again.

I went and explained what to do. They agreed and I went to go get Natsu.

"Hey I never got your name" Natsu raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh it's Taimi" I replied.

"Oh Taimi's a nice name" he smiled, I blushed slightly and lead him inside we lived in a cave.

"Wow nice cave Tai" he said in amazement. Wow he already got a nickname for me.

"Yea let me tell my father, DAD NATSU'S HERE" I told my father.

"Ok ok Taimi" he came down stairs.

"Hello Natsu I am Timry, Taimi's father" he gestured to me.

"Oh hey Tim I'm Natsu and this is Happy my cat" he pointed at Happy.

"Aye I'm Happy" wow I missed Happy's voice.

"I see an exceed" Tim held his chin.

"Well I'm going to get Cy and Lo ok I want them to meet Natsu" I went to find my friends.

"Hello Natsu I am Lolo and this is Cyana" Lo said when they entered the room

"Hey so your Lo that's Cy and those two over there sore your parents" he questioned dumb as always.

They nodded and then me and Natsu left.

"You have a nice dad and really great friends" his smile disappeared when he said friends.

We arrived at the restaurant and started talking.

There convo Back and forth starting with Lucy

"So Natsu you like my friends and family huh"

"Ya there are really cool"

"Well what about your friends and family"

"Well I don't have a family my mother and father abandon dead me and I was raised by dragon Igneel. And for my friends I lost one 3 years ago, I'm still looking for her she was pretty and smart where do you think she went Luce" his eyes went wide.

"Luce?! my name is Tai remember"

"Yea sorry it's just that you remind me so much of her you smell just like her, strawberries and velina." (how do you spell it idk, I'm trying to spell the opposite of chocolate?)

"Oh well I can assure you I'm not her"

Natsu got up and smiled, "let's be friends ok we should do this again some time."

"Ok" I smiled back.

He left. I felt so bad for lying. I just wanted to go up to him and cry. But I couldn't he broke my heart!

Natsu's POV

Man that girl reminded me soo much of Luce. Luce where are you please don't be dead. I will find you because I love you. I broke up with Lis so I could find you and be with you. That girl is mysterious. Why does she smell like Luce...SHE DIDNT KILL HER DID SHE!!! I hope not. I will not stand if she did. Well maybe I will get to know her better soon.

**************************************************************************************

Arigato for reading minna! I know I updated like three in a row! Well I was in a writing mood all day so I typed them. Anyway hope you enjoyed this. Anyway bye bye!

~Viper-San